OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you a junior front-end developer that wants to kick start your career? Atlas Copco are looking for a driven and social person who can contribute to their team within the R&D department. So if you like to seek knowledge and find ways to solve problems together with others, and wants to work in a international company this is the position for you.
Atlas Copco are an international company and consist of a 350 people strong R&D department in Nacka. They work in an agile environment close to both their customers and the new products Atlas Copco is working on. The recruiting team today consists of 20 developers and programmers where they work in a cross functional way and from a common backlog. This means that you can work on one or more projects at the same time.
You are offered:
* At Atlas Copco they have a friendly, family-like atmosphere and a culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity. They offer plenty of opportunities to grow and develop, as well as potential to see your ideas realized and make an impact. You have plenty of occasions to international interaction and, as part of the Atlas Copco Group, you also have access to global job opportunities.
* As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Front-end developing regarding some of the latest products of Atlas Copco R&D department.
* Be part of an agile and self-organizing team. This will give you the possibility to influence the way they do things.
* Be part of the migration to newer technologies and frameworks, example React.
* Good chances to explore other programming languages such as python, c++ or java.
* Bug fixing and verification
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* A MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Good knowledge in React
* Knowledge working in a agile work environment
* A Swedish work permit.
* Good communicative skills in English as it is used daily.
* Knowledge in other programming language such as Java or Python
* Knowledge in front-end testing
* Knowledge in SQL and databases
As a person you are:
* Start: As soon as possible. Latest January/February 2022
* Work extent: Full time. Six month consultant employment with a great chance to extension
* Location: Sickla, Stockholm
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Atlas Copco that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Welcome with your application!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Consultant Manager Fanny Rosén
Konsultchef Catrin Laudon
Konsultchefsassisten Anna Bengtsson
08-12 05 2224
Konsultchef Lisa Nordell