OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are an Auto Locksmith company in Jonkoping with a staff of 5 people. Our customers are private individuals as well as companies such as car dealers, workshops, insurance companies. Our customers comes from all over Sweden. We are looking for one to work in Gothenburgh. The persons we are looking for are very interested in cars and data electronics. You will have an education in electronics, be able to easily solve problems and good soldering skills.
You have theoretical knowledge and practical experience, including:
- Soldering of surface-mounted circuits with stereo microscopes.
- Troubleshooting microprocessors with oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
- Modification of embedded software in assembly language.
- Decode and cut car keys to fit a lock.
- Programming car keys using tools such as Tango, Zed Full, Abrites and oem car manufacturer tools such as ODIS, VIDA and Tech2.
You have at least three years of experience in the Auto locksmith industry and speak fluently English. As a programmer in the automotive industry your tasks will be diversified. You will troubleshoot and diagnose most electronic control devices in a car. You should program new keys, program lost keys from car memory and repair car electronic units. You will work from your company car and will be given jobs to go where the customers are in the greater Gothenburgh area.