OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you an experienced manager with a technical knowledge within automation/electrical engineering/industrial IT? This might be the position for you!
To John Bean Technologies AB in Helsingborg we are looking for an Automation and Electrical Engineering Manager. This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic, international and growing company where you have the possibility to work with continuous improvements and development of personnel. “We welcome you to work in an international environment with opportunities for personal development, department development and people development” – Fredrik Nilsson, Director of Technology
OUR OFFER TO YOU
• A full-time position, based in our Helsingborg office
• The ability to work in an established international company
• A work environment where we value individual initiatives
• Technical driven company striving to generate great technical solutions
• Continuous development and improvement and always together as a team
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO
• You will work as an Automation and Electrical Engineering Manager of our Electrical Engineering team for the EMEA region (9 employees plus consultants).
• Lead the team and be responsible for budget, resources and competence planning and development.
• The teams´ main tasks are automation, order design, configuration, development, product care and technical support.
• In this role you will also be responsible for the Department of Technical Documentation where all internal and customer documentations are produced.
You will report to the Director of Technology for the EMEA region.
You will work from the head office in Helsingborg. Travel approximately 15 days per year.
WHO ARE YOU?
• A degree within Electrical Engineering.
• A couple of year´s experience within management.
• Experience from working within a global company.
• It is an advantage if you have worked with LEAN.
• Experience from a manufacturing company within a technical field.
• Technical knowledge in Automation, Electrical engineering and Industrial IT/network.
• Fluent in English. Other language skills are considered a merit.
They are willing to invest in you so you can help them grow their successful company. Personality-wise you are open-minded and thrive on changes. You have excellent leadership skills and have highly-developed communication skills. Since you are a very driven person it´s important for you to be organized in your work.
We work with TNG in this recruitment process. They are recruitment specialists in unbiased and competence based recruitment, which creates diversity and innovation in teams and contribute to a sustainable employment market. If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08-410 690 50
08-410 639 22
08-21 92 05
08-410 639 23
0709-76 48 95
08-410 639 29
070-350 03 07