OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Who are we?
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future.
Since 1927, we have been a brand known for our commitment to safety, creating innovative cars that make life less complicated for our consumers. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we’re expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US, and we’re on the lookout for new talent.
We are constantly pushing our own skills and abilities to drive change in the automobile industry like never before. We are looking for innovative, committed people to join us in this endeavour and create safe, sustainable and connected cars. We believe in the power of people and will challenge and support you to reach your full potential. Join us and be part of Volvo Cars’ journey into the future.
Would you like to influence and craft the technical strategy that helps Volvo Cars to grow and reach our goal of being an electric car company by 2030? Excellent, then we would like you to join our Cluster as Backend Engineer with experience in Java!
The Fulfillment & Fleet Cluster is a part of the Global Online Experience (GOX) area and our mission is to ensure we provide a transparent and reliable experience for our customers that have bought or leased a vehicle with us.
What you’ll do:
* Contribute towards the backend development, testing, maintenance and integration of applications / systems
* Ideation and brainstorming sessions to devise creative and disruptive digital solutions; builds apps, APIs and data solutions to drive toward implementation of those solutions
* Use patterns and leverage modern frameworks to build, maintain, and implement our solutions
* Gain knowledge of various development approaches and assisting with the design of ground-up projects and enhancements
* Occasionally play multiple roles (e.g. individual contributor, lead, teacher, mentor)
* Get to know the supported business area(s), have an awareness of related objectives and challenges
* Communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
* Evaluate options and the performance tradeoffs / benefits
* Focus on accuracy and quality, while continuing to deliver code
Who you are:
Professionally solved challenges with application development and implementation over the last three or more years with:
* Java, Spring / Spring Boot, SQL, REST APIs, Kafka, micro-services and integration
* REST API Design and Implementation
* Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
* Docker, Kubernetes experience
* Any CSPs (Azure/AWS/GCP) experience
* Develops unit tests and uses version control
* Understands the Product development and Agile mindset
* Adheres to coding quality standards
* Steers productive team communication and collaboration on problem solving
* Positively impacts team success by multi-tasking and adapting to priority changes
* Driven to pick-up new tech through research and investigation
* Promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization
* Value different ideas and opinions
* Listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
We offer our employees excellent benefits such as:
Plenty of leave to let you take time off for what's most important in life
Collective Agreement and ITP pensions
An annual allowance to spend on your health and wellbeing
How to learn more and apply
Please note that applications via email will not be accepted due to GDPR. For questions regarding the position please reach out to Engineering Manager Anders Malm at firstname.lastname@example.org , for questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Sophie Esphagen, Senior Tech Recruiter at email@example.com
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 31 333 60 50