Oatly was founded back in the 1990s and is based on Swedish research from Lund University. The company’s patented enzyme technology copies nature’s own process and turns fibre rich oats into nutritional liquid food that is perfectly designed for humans. Today, the Swedish company remains independent and dedicated to upgrading the lives of individuals and the general wellbeing of the planet through a line-up of original oat products. www.oatly.com (http://www.oatly.com)
THE OATLY WAY
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. With headquarters in Malmö and production in Sweden, Netherlands and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America and Asia.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU
Would you like to work for a successful and fast-growing company with innovative and tasty products that are good for your health and for the planet!? If so, we are happy to tell you that we might just have something for you, since we are looking for a Barista Market Developer in Stockholm.
As Barista Market Developer you will be responsible for establishing Oatly Barista Edition as the No.1 dairy free alternative in the coffee channel. You will have great knowledge of coffee shops in Stockholm and establish strong relationships to drive awareness and trial of Oatly. You will use this network of credible and influential people you meet to spread the word and love for Oatly. You will represent the brand flawlessly and show real commitment to our company values with positive energy and a deep product knowledge.
You will create, lead and execute the development strategy for Oatly Barista Edition within the Swedish market. This means that you will:
- Identify and create genuine strong relationships which lead to mutually beneficially outcomes for Oatly and the top tier independent coffee shops, by visiting coffee houses and roasters, and creating partnerships with key influential accounts
- Encourage and further the understanding of how sustainability impacts the coffee industry
- Create great tools which help visibility of the current situation in order to continually improve
- Instantly win over all levels from baristas to owners to investors through your unique personality, outstanding knowledge and strong credibility
- Monitor our competitors and identify potential threats on the market. Sharing insight about movements and create an action plan on how to deal with increased competition
- Collect insight from the market about our products performance and share with the innovation team in order to improve our product performance
- Assist with the execution of larger events across the Nordics and be flawless in representing the brand (by being yourself)
WHO YOU ARE
You have solid experience and understanding within the coffee industry in Sweden with demonstrable commercial experience. You are an experienced Barista that want to contribute to sustainability, superior nutritional health, and trust.
To succeed in the role, you thrive in a job that doesn't include a traditional workplace structure. You are excited about delivering fantastic results, and a make-it-happen person, who is excited to roll up your sleeves and dive in. You are energized by the process of building something lasting from the ground up and love to build meaningful relationships and making connections around something you are passionate about.
Finally, we want you to share our values and have a great interest to carry out our mission in order to make the world a little bit better.
COME JOIN US
We welcome people from all backgrounds who see sustainability and health as important values. If you have the curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together! It will be fun! Promise!