OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Ellos Group är Nordens ledande e-handelsgrupp med e-handelsplatserna Ellos, Jotex, Stayhard och Homeroom. I nära relation med våra miljontals kunder strävar vi ständigt efter att utveckla och erbjuda attraktiva och hållbara erbjudanden inom mode och hemprodukter för hela familjen. För oss är kunden alltid i fokus. Med innovation, kreativitet och hållbarhet söker vi ständigt nya vägar i stort och smått. Ellos Group, med huvudkontor i Borås, är verksamt i samtliga nordiska länder. Ellos Group har ca 550 medarbetare och omsätter runt 2,6 miljarder SEK. Sedan 2019 är Ellos Group en del av den börsnoterade modekoncernen FNG NV med verksamhet i hela Europa. www.ellosgroup.se
Stayhard was founded in 2005 and has through fast online growth taken the position as one of the leading players in men’s fashion online.
Stayhard ‘Streetstyle’ offering target men aged 18 to 35. Focus is on men’s fashion, shoes, accessories and grooming. The assortment consists of a mix of own brands and 250 external brands. The assortment is carefully selected to achieve maximal relevance for the company’s ‘Streetstyle’ positioning and the targeted customer segment. Wellknown brands as well as new and up-coming brands can be found in the brand portfolio, which is continuously updated. The company is part of the Ellos Group since 2014 and has today around 30 employees who all work toward the target “A 100% friction free customer experience”. The customers are the main source of inspiration for Stayhard and customer satisfaction is one of the main competitive advantages, a core value that has been part of the company’s DNA since the start in 2005.
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Brand Manager for Stayhard with insight into the targeted consumer segment and experience from Online Men’s Fashion. She/He can step into a temporary position (due to maternity leave) for 8-12 months – with the potential to develop inside Ellos Group for the longer-term.
Ellos Group is now looking for an ambitious Brand manager for Stayhard to drive a continued profitable and sustainable growth. Through consumer insight, development of the offering and digital marketing & sales strategies, to ensure that the company reaches its potential and be the leading fashion destination for men. The Brand Manager will have full responsibility for Stayhard’s P/L and the development of Stayhard. As Brand Manager you hold overall responsibility for driving business initiatives that will optimize the brand performance throughout the full value chain – including product development and buying – and deliver on set targets. The ideal candidate will have a strong entrepreneurial focus, roots and experience in Men’s fashion and a strong track record from digital marketing & sales.
The main areas of responsibility include:
- Overall responsibility for the company’ Brand Positioning and Product Offering (development / buying), the Strategy and Execution thereof
- Lead, motivate and develop the senior leadership members and the full Stayhard team
- Drive business growth through appropriate business planning, initiatives and resource allocation
- Day-to-day operations and delivery of results – according to business and brand development targets
- Relevant leadership experience from a role in a company of similar size / complexity – tied to Men’s Fashion & Online
- A strong track-record in managing the full value chain: Consumer Insight – Brand Position and Offering – Digital Marketing & Sales
- Proven leadership skills
- Fluency in English and a Nordic language
- Well established network in the specific industry
- Strong customer focus, with a deep understanding of end consumers (in this case – Men 18-35 years)
- Business acumen, with a strategic ability and the drive to achieve tough objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to develop/leverage internal/external relationships
- Willingness and ability to work high and low, operationally and strategically
- Ability to develop work processes and routines
- A love for data and numbers – retail is detail and digital marketing and sales is a numbers game
For questions about the position please contact Johnny Eriksson at firstname.lastname@example.org To read more about Ellos Group and to apply to the position use http://www.ellosgroup.se/jobb Last day to apply is 2020-02-26, we apply ongoing recruitment.