Are you curious by nature and passionate about improving a business that is evolving? Are you an inspiring and communicative leader with a strong coaching mindset? Are you triggered by sales, reaching results and making a difference? Then you should join us at Speed Services as our Business Area Manager responsible for the Photo area!
About the role
As our Business Area Manager, you will play an integral part of driving our strategy and you will work with a variety of tasks from sales, business development to product development. You will help building and optimize our existing product, but also develop new ideas/offerings based on our customer needs. You will work closely with our Digital Product Owner to integrate our photo booth and online service to become an omni channel, creating an outstanding and seamless customer experience!
To develop and grow the business is a priority and to be able to do that, you will develop our existing products as well as identify new potential sales and partners. It´s also important to build strong and lasting professional relationships. You set clear expectations of what should be achieved, when and by whom and have the ability to plan, execute and follow-up on work done by external and internal teams in parallel. To succeed and thrive in the role you need to have a strong inner drive, take full ownership of your business, appreciate collaboration and networking and be comfortable taking decisions. You are used to working independently and having responsibility.
- Collect and evaluate relevant data to identify prospects and new customers
- Expand the network of photo booths
- Lead negotiations, key account management of large facility owners, coordinate complex decision-making processes and overcome objections in order to maximize opportunities
- Manage and develop cross-sales between our photo booths and online service
- Full profit and loss responsibility for the Photo area
- Set requirements towards internal stakeholders regarding the development, procurement, production and service of photo booths
- Establish and strengthen our brand Speed ID
- Responsible for developing our online business and evaluate possibilities to enter new markets
- Identifying new business opportunities in the Photo area, with current and prospective customers as well as a clear strategy to convert them.
Your experiences and skills
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Information Technology would be an advantage
- Experience in people management and leadership
- Professional B2B sales experience
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Strong business acumen and the ability to drive change
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong skills in presenting, organizing, multitasking and time management
- You have excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English.
It would also be a big plus if you have experience in the marketing field.
Are you the one we are searching for? Apply now! Selection and interviews are ongoing which means we’re looking forward to hearing from you soon!
If you want to know more about the role, you are welcome to contact Emelie Stjärnås at Emelie.Stjarnas@speed-services.se
About Speed Services
Speed Services AB is an exciting company in the area of technology. We are active in areas such as digital signage, ticket vending machines, express terminals, ticket machines, public Wi-Fi, analogue and online photo booths and various types of lockers for storage. Our photo booths deliver pictures that are approved for id-cards, visas, driving license renewals and various foreign passports. Our storage lockers are safe and requested service for many visitors, both at travel centers, shopping centers and amusement parks. We offer one of the best solutions available on the market today by supplying a modern and safe product with professional service and support. With installations throughout the Nordics, Latvia and Spain, we handle over a million transactions annually.
We have developed a wide range of knowledge in areas such as product and system development, installations, operational remote monitoring and service. We are a supplier of complete solutions where we take responsibility for both the hardware and software, from the drawing board to the finished product. We strive towards establishing close relationships with our customers and are driven by great results for both us and our customers.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
076 677 56 55
076 677 56 55