OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Every year 650 million guests are enjoying food at IKEA in 49 markets and to make this happen, Business Area Food and Category Area Food in Inter IKEA together with internal and external partners, provides the food sold and served in all IKEA Restaurants, Bistro´s, Swedish Food Markets as well as IKEA co-worker restaurants.
In Category Area Food, we lead and execute the global purchasing agenda, material direction, responsible sourcing and the quality compliance agenda for the food range in IKEA. Today we are almost 160 colleagues who work globally while being located across Europe, Americas, Asia and other regions in order to be close to our supplier partners.
As part of the total build-up journey for the food business in Inter IKEA, we are leading the One Supply Chain program where we move the supplier ownership from retail to the Category Area with high ambitions for leveraging and optimizing the supply chain to deliver even stronger to more sustainable and affordable food – contributing to the IKEA vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people.
We are now looking for a new Business Navigator Manager to join our exciting journey in Category Area Food, as part of the global management team!
As Business Navigation Manager you will play a central role in navigating the strategic changes and you will be responsible for driving the Category Area business performance agenda and securing the overall cost and resource allocation that delivers to the business goals and needs. In collaboration with the Category Area management team, you will contribute to the development and implementation of the Category Area business plan as well as Category business plans and actions plans, securing that all relevant goals are set and achieved. Together with your team, you work close together with Category Managers and business development teams in your area of responsibility to support them in developing and implementing the actions plans that have been agreed with suppliers. You will be a member of Category Area management team and report to the Category Area Manager.
In your role you will be:
• Responsible for leading and developing the Business Navigation function in the Category Area
• Set performance criteria, provide navigation support to achieve and follow up results and goals
• Support the business development by providing analysis, reports and relevant business insights, in order to identify and act on potentials for business improvements
• Support business decisions with risk mitigation in areas of trade barriers, market impact, political risks as well as volatility in currency and raw materials.
• Secure the overall cost and resource allocation including cost frame, forecasts reporting and head count management.
• Support in establishing capacity commitments and investments.
• As part of Category Area management yeam, contribute to identify and act upon cross-category synergies & opportunities.
Your home base will be in Malmö or Älmhult, Sweden but you will also feel comfortable engaging and working with colleagues and stakeholders globally and independent of location.
For more information about the role, please contact Category Area Manager Jesper Juul Andersen. email@example.com.
If you have questions about the recruitment process, please contact Recruiter Christina Appelqvist, +46-766-113408. Please send us your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.
Please send us your application in English – CV and letter of motivation – at the latest August 8th 2021.We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
Please note that due to the summer vacation period it might take a while until you hear back from us. Welcome with your application!