OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India's largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 276,000 of the world's best-trained consultants in 44 countries.
TCS has been servicing the Swedish market for more than 22 years. We have grown rapidly across the whole Nordic region over the past five years and today we have over 5500 consultants servicing Nordic clients. We offer a full scale of consulting, applications, infrastructure and BPO solutions, and during the past three years, TCS has been awarded the No1 customer satisfaction rating for IT servcies firms across NORDIC (KPMG Nordic Service Provider Performance & Satisfaction Study).
We would like to hire a Business Relationship Manager (BRM) to take on part of the client responsibility for a large telecom client of TCS, headquartered in the region. The role will report to the Global Relationship Manager for this specific client whom also is based out of Stockholm. Depending on actual business requirements travel within Sweden and/or abroad (incl India) will be required from time to time.
- Identify and create relevant IT services solutions, offerings, suitable value propositions and prepare high quality presentation material in proactive/reactive business pursuits.
- Bid management for RFXs - perform bid manager role to liaison with other internal groups in driving the completion of our response.
- Participate in planning sessions, strategy and account/opportunity qualification discussions along with the sales team.
- Identify new opportunities in market and convert into GTM initiatives.
- Contribute in presentations, solution workshops, etc which could be a part of bid process as and when required.
- Perform solution and pricing validation according to the competency area as and when required.
- At least 10 years experience in IT outsourcing industry, specifically in Banking & Financial Service Vertical, whereof significant part of the experience from a firm using a Global Delivery Model (TCS experience is a plus).
- Fluent in English (written/spoken). If the candidate also has basic knowledge of at least one of the Nordic languages it will be considered an advantage.
- Extensive background from the Telecom Industry
- Experience working with multiple service horizontals like BPO, IS, etc a definite plus.
- Previous Relationship Management experience.
- Experience of delivery management in an Onsite/ Offshore model.