OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Kambi is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services for online and retail gambling operators. Our mission is to create the world’s leading sports betting experience, from front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling. With offices in Stockholm, Uppsala, London, Malta, Bucharest, Philadelphia and Sydney together with 800 passionate and highly skilled people, we live and breathe sports betting.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to make the transition into the tech or sports industry or for those already working in-house looking for a new challenge at an exciting, fast-growing company, at the cutting edge of technology.
The role will be an integral part of the award-winning global Legal and Regulatory team reporting to the Head of Compliance in London. It is a temporary maternity cover role, until approximately July 2021, with a possibility to extend or turn into a permanent role. As part of Kambi’s compliance team, you will help to drive the excellent reputation Kambi has within the sportsbook industry.
Kambi’s compliance team works closely with the business and with our clients and regulators to achieve and demonstrate legal and regulatory compliance. The successful candidate will:
• Understand, monitor and review developments in key compliance areas including data protection, anti-bribery and corruption and anti-money laundering, flagging areas which need improvement and highlighting potential vulnerabilities;
• Assist in the drafting, implementation and review of internal policies, standards, procedures and guidelines;
• Assist in the creation and implementation of internal compliance training;
• Provide compliance advice in respect of existing and new regulatory requirements to support internal functions in the development of new products/services and commercial negotiations.
• 2-4 years of experience, particularly in data protection/privacy, AML, anti-bribery and similar compliance issues
• Detail-oriented, organized, and able to work with minimal supervision
• A good understanding of broad compliance issues, implementation, processes and initiatives
• Good team worker, relationship builder and experienced at working across different functions and different jurisdictions
• Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
You'll like Kambi if you:
• Thrive in a relaxed but high-paced work environment
• Like taking active ownership and initiative
• Have high expectations of yourself and your peers
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
• A fun and flexible working culture
• Work with very smart and humble people
• International work environment
• Excellent development opportunities for the right candidate, alongside training and good exposure to senior members of the teams
How to apply
If you think this sounds compelling, then we would like to hear from you! We are eager to receive your CV and cover letter in English. We are continuously reviewing applicants for the role, so keep your eyes open!