OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are looking for a Connectivity Engineer with experiense of mobil or IT networking for managing and developing vessels!
As Connectivity Engineer you will work with manageing and develop vessel connectivity. The role will also act as first line support to Commissioning and Service Engineers in the areas of connectivity and networking. The company’s mission is to provide technologies to enable a greener industry. Do you want help them to promote a healthy planet for future generations? We are now looking for a Connectivity Engineer who will strengthen thier Engineering team. The assignment starts immediately and candidates who are available now will be prioritized. Welcome with your application today!
OUR OFFER TO YOU
We offer an opportunity to be part of a market leading innovative global company in front of green technology with strong growth. An open and inspiring environment where your energy will make a difference. We provide great potential for personal and professional development.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Adopt the working schedule according to actual workload, normally starting at office 07.00
• Participation in Client meetings.
• Evaluate and find potential new technologies. Scope includes IoT, telemetry etc.
• Take lead, commission and evaluate the startup of new systems.
• Produce documents related to networking systems for commissioning´s.
• Be a driver for improvements and development of the company´s products and processes.
• IT - VPN connectivity setup support towards end-users/customers.
• Improve and development of the existing system.
• Try new Hardware and Software related to networking and VPN solutions.
• Support Automation with issues related to networking on the vessels.
• Support service and automation department for remote support and access management.
You will work in modern premises located in Gothenburg and if you commute you are close to public transport. The assignment is estimated one year (12 months), but for the right candidate there is a possibility for extension.
WHO ARE YOU?
• Good knowledge of computer networking (equivalent to COMPTIA Network+).
• Good level of skills in IT/Networking and IT security.
• Knowledge of delivery project setup i.e. where to find specific project documentation.
• Basic Automation knowledge.
• Merit with experience mobile connectivity, IoT and Industrial VPN routers.
• Knowledge of networking in the Linux environment is an advantage.
• English language: fluent in speech and writing.
• Problem solver and proactive
• Good collaborative skills
• Loyal and professional representative towards customers
• Good ability to work both in teams and independently
This is a staffing assignment which means that you are employed by TNG Tech, but work for one of our customers. If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08-410 690 50
08-410 639 22
08-21 92 05
08-410 639 23
0709-76 48 95
08-410 639 29
070-350 03 07