It’s an exciting time to work at Hive Streaming! We have been growing over 100% every year in the last four years and in October 2020, we were recognized as SaaS company of the year in the Nordics.
In these turbulent times, great employee video communication is crucial for enterprises to create engagement and alignment to survive and succeed. At Hive Streaming we are proud to offer a relevant solution to this demand. We help over 100 Fortune 500 companies understand, secure, and optimize their video experience on a daily basis.
We are now looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Team at our office in Stockholm
What is Hive Marketing?
Hive’s Marketing team is a relatively new department and a key player in positioning Hive as a leading actor within video experience, working closely with our Sales Team and other functions within the company. The Marketing Team works both with brand awareness and lead generation towards a B2B market using smart tools - from SEO and conversion optimization to social media and blog articles. As part of building the marketing team we need entrepreneurial souls with the passion to always (!) learn and seek new knowledge.
What to expect
You can expect an atmosphere of creativity and innovation together with fantastic workplace diversity here at Hive Streaming. Today, we have over 25 nationalities among our 95 co-workers around the globe. You will be the 4th member of the Marketing Team in Stockholm. You will be working closely with the rest of the Marketing Team and will report to Hive’s Head of Marketing.
The perfect fit for Hive is someone who thinks independently but works collaboratively to solve complex problems.
We will offer you…
- An innovative and dynamic customer-centric workplace where we empower one another
- Work in a fast-paced scale-up within a global context
- Onboarding training and collaboration with experienced colleagues
- Development opportunities, since we just keep growing
Working as a Content Marketing Specialist You will be the first Content Marketing Specialist at Hive, which means that we will rely on your expertise and individual contribution. Even though you will drive your work forward, the rest of the Marketing Team will be your biggest supporters along the way!
You will be responsible for creating content for marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver sales and customer retention. You have a passion for writing and create content that speaks to different personas, and we will give you big room for creativity and “outside the box” thinking! Not only will you build your own skills with us, but you will also help the entire company move forward as a valuable team player in a company with high growth goals.
- Design, build and manage blog program per strategic initiatives
- Aid the Marketing Team in managing digital advertising campaigns
- Produce content for our social media accounts, staying up to date with the latest technology and trends
- Write articles, blog posts and educational assets to drive brand awareness and boost lead generation
- Assist in ensuring quality, clarity, and consistency for all content
- Collaborate cross-functionally to deliver effective content in line with our marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the company’s sales and business objectives
- Assist in the planning, creation, and execution of Hive Streaming’s campaign and thought-leadership strategies
- 2+ years of experience working with Communications and Marketing (with a focus on writing rather than graphic)
- Native-level proficiency in English (must be comfortable writing in American English)
- Demonstrated ability to lead content marketing initiatives
- Great Adobe skills with focus on image management. We would prefer if you also have knowledge in Premiere Pro (or similar programs)
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising, and social media marketing
Preferable (but not essential)
- Experience using HubSpot (or similar marketing tools)
- Experience working in and/or strong interest in the B2B SaaS/tech fields
- Relevant degree in Communications, Marketing, Copywriting or equivalent
If you speak an additional language, that would be a big plus!
The perfect match will be…
- A curious learner and entrepreneur that will challenge the status quo, champion new initiatives and seeks new perspectives and ideas to stimulate innovation
- A problem solver, who loves challenges and comes up with effective and workable solutions to problems
- Resourceful, enthusiastic, and positive even in tough situations and quick to change your behavior to adapt to changing circumstances
- A good communicator, seeking first to understand and then to be understood
- A networker who relates to others in an open, accepting manner and approaches others to develop new relationships or strengthen existing ones.
You are aligned and want to live by our Core Values; customer-centricity, innovation, empowerment.
We hope you are excited about this opportunity and look forward to your application!