OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are now looking for a Contracts and Commercial Architect to be part of our Sales unit for Digitate. You will participate in contract negotiation for Digitate Products and help in closure of the contract process. The position is placed in Stockholm, Sweden. Travel within Europe based on requirements can be expected.
The Contracts and Commercial Architect is the business partner to sales and works with legal, finance and other functions. You are responsible for leading the commercial and contractual negotiations with customer. Your objective is to continuously work towards improving customer and sales experience by bringing in industry best practices.
· Works closely with sales and other functions to create / enhance pricing models of various products
· Act as the bridge between sales and internal departments for review and approval of pricing and end-user contracts
· Lead pricing and contract discussion / negotiations with the customers
· Provide pricing and end user contract training to the sales teams. Educate internal customers on contracts and pricing processes and systems in order to increase turnaround time and efficiency
· Prepare assets for sales to help them answer customer standard queries
· Bringing in best practices of enterprise software industry to pricing and contract processing based on prior experience and market research
· Works with field to develop appropriate contract type, scope, price, profit and terms
· Analyzes current pricing and end-user contracts, recommends adjustments when needed
· Manage the entire pricing and contract process, including tracking the status of contract requests, preparing contract checklists to secure authorized signatures for contract execution
You have at minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience in pricing, contracts, commercials etc. Contracts and Commercials is a critical function as the success of all the stakeholders depends on this last mile. The ideal candidate is one who is able to balance customer and internal requirements, is results-driven, detail-oriented, and possesses a strong understanding of the pricing and contracting structure of the enterprise software industry.
Furthermore, we except you to have:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Finance or equivalent.
- Strong negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of product pricing and licensing.
- Knowledge of contracting process.
- Effective in stakeholder management.
- Extensive computer skills: Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word