OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Country Director to Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) to lead and drive the business in Sweden
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. We serve customers in most verticals within Grid Operations, Construction and Buildings, and Industries. The Smart Infrastructure business comprises five business units – Service and Solutions, Digital Grid, Distribution Services, Electrical Products and Building Products, and employs roughly 700 excellent people.
As the Country Director you will drive the business to improve the sales and profitability based on providing values to our customers and become even more relevant for our customers upcoming needs. Along with the financial focus you ensure the business put importance in the continued journey of establishing a culture characterized by high employee engagement and caring; caring of our customers and of each other. You will lead the organization to achieve high and sustainable financial performance, customer and employee satisfaction.
• To lead, manage and oversee the entire Smart Infrastructure business
• Be responsible for the aggregated profit and loss generated in the business units
• Drive strategy for the Swedish market
• Create conditions for a caring culture to grow
• Drive executive and value-based selling together with sales teams and business units
• To drive process improvements and initiatives to improve quality and be more efficient
• Be an integral part of the Nordic Smart Infrastructure management team
Who are we looking for?
As a person you are proactive, customer focused, business minded and motivated by achieving your targets and results, with the “can do attitude”. You share our belief that a strong culture with high employee engagement is an important factor for success. We expect you to have demonstrated ability to communicate and influence at all levels internally as well as externally among customers and stakeholders.
We hope you have:
• Experience within the Smart Infrastructure sector
• Profound professional experience of leading businesses with sustainable performance
• Skills to master budgeting & forecasting, strategic and operational target/KPI setting
• Ability to connect and develop customer long term relations
• Ability to coach and challenge your teams
• Ability to communicate in an easy and understandable way our key messages in front of our employees, customers and as a speaker in conferences
• Strong language skills in English in addition to master Swedish language and business culture
Good work atmosphere and organizational culture based on trust, care and respect. Opportunity to work with innovative and modern technologies - products and services in the field of electrification, automation, and digitalization. In this role you will play a central role in the Siemens Smart Infrastructure organization and you will get to work with skilled colleagues in the growing business area.
If you’re excited to shape the innovations of tomorrow, we want to hear from you. You’ll join 72,000 of the smartest minds all working together in Smart Infrastructure to build a better future. Join us!
Do not hesitate - apply today via www.siemens.se/jobb, id no 220419. We will be interviewing continuously. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application latest by 25th of September. For questions about the role please contact Nils Klippenberg, Hiring Manager +47 415 03 806 and for questions about the recruitment process contact Lisa Lundeberg på 070-728 13 72, email@example.com.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget