OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are looking for Creative Strategist to start working from May till November for consultant assignment for our client. You will be promoting startegishst for leading brands to promote their brands on YouTube- Video platform.
• Own one or more customer relationships, as the point of contact for joint business plan development, sales strategy development, pitching, customer relationship growth, and opportunity sizing.
• Fully own opportunities and strategic pitches, and drive activation plans independently.
• Plan for and achieve revenue targets expected for the team.
• Contribute to scoping of customer strategy, managing priorities related to account planning and multi-quarter pipeline.
• Help develop customer strategy with multiple approaches, leveraging data on client performance against target, enabling longer-term opportunities.
• Identify and recommend new processes, procedures, and methods for sales strategy development and opportunity sizing with foresight to anticipate and address future needs.
• Navigate a diverse set of customers from multiple verticals/sub-verticals and proactively develop multiple approaches to pursue and close deals before setbacks occur.
• Lead a key cluster/region initiative by clearly defining scope and OKRs to drive impact outside of the core.
• Share best practices/sales strategy development, and proactively seek cross-market and global collaboration opportunities.
Responsibilities under the direction of Google Manager
• Account planning
Develop strategies and tactics for creating account plans in collaboration with internal stakeholders and adjust plans as appropriate.
• Build ad knowledge
Continuously build knowledge and stay current in the advertising environment and competitive landscape through required training and other resources, with the goal of becoming a thought leader.
• Customer relationship growth
Serve as a strategic partner to one or more customers to build, grow, and maintain high impact and long-lasting relationships with customers by understanding the client???s opportunities and challenges. Share point of view on industry insights, consumer trends, and Google best practices to help strengthen and grow relationships.
• Customer relationship management for AE/AM roles
Serve as a strategic partner to one or more customers to manage and analyze customer interactions and data to improve customer service relationships, assist in customer retention, and drive sales growth.
• Joint business plan ownership
Create and own joint business plans for one or more customers based upon client business objectives to help create deeper relationships with key stakeholders, and ensure progress is being made against revenue goals.
• Navigate Google for customers
Act as the first point of contact for one or more customers/agencies around all key areas (e.g., training, product enhancement, global/regional campaigns). Drive cross-functional effort to identify, escalate, and solve customer issues.
• Network and communications
Develop a network with multiple functions locally. Help identify opportunities to collaborate internally to strengthen internal communication.
• Opportunity sizing
Help identify revenue and growth opportunities within the market and customer. Effectively coordinate with internal stakeholders to determine and drive the sales, revenue growth, potential of opportunities, and marketing efficiency, as well as the incremental investment recommended to achieve customer business outcomes.
Help craft and deliver solutions to customers and agencies to achieve customer business objectives and drive revenue growth for Google.
• Sales analytics interpretation
Draw interpretable insights from deep dives and data analysis, provide data-driven strategic and tactical recommendations to customers, partner teams, and leadership based on analyzes and utilize insights to influence others and drive change.
• Ability to understand stakeholder needs through dialogue before conducting analysis and making recommendations.
• Customer conversations Ability to utilize open, closed, and leading questioning techniques to understand underlying beliefs, motivations, and causes for behaviors, needs, and desires. Customer research Knowledge of the customer´s organization, industry, competition, and end-customers.
• Data-driven analysis and reporting Ability to combine technical and financial data to differentiate and position the value of Google products, services, and solutions to create competitive advantage. Google sales tools Knowledge of internal Google tools (e.g., dashboards, customer relationship management tools) that can help provide analysis and optimization insights. This includes staying up to date on the latest tools and how they can add value or uncover new opportunities with customers.
• Industry knowledge Ability to analyze and apply industry, market, and organizational information to strategies.
• Operations management strategy Ability to leverage standards-based business practices to ensure materials, equipment, and technology deliver efficient and effective business outcomes.
• Opportunity and pipeline management Ability to discover opportunities to deliver expanded customer value by effectively managing the pipeline throughout the entire sales/customer lifecycle.
• Persuasion skills Ability to gain commitment to a product, service, or idea from partners, customers, and stakeholders using data and appropriate communication or storytelling methods.
• Sales acumen Ability to use knowledge of the customer´s buying cycle and competitors´ offerings to position and drive the business to the next level.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 8 21 67 45
+46 8 21 67 00
+46 8 21 67 18
+46 8 21 67 36
+46 8 21 67 01
Mikaela Björkman Goltz
+46 8 21 67 11
+46 8 21 67 16
+46 8 - 21 67 26
+46 8 21 67 37