OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Who are we?
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future.
Since 1927, we have been a brand known for our commitment to safety, creating innovative cars that make life less complicated for our consumers. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we’re expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US, and we’re on the lookout for new talent.
We are constantly pushing our own skills and abilities to drive change in the automobile industry like never before. We are looking for innovative, committed people to join us in this endeavour and create safe, sustainable and connected cars. We believe in the power of people and will challenge and support you to reach your full potential. Join us and be part of Volvo Cars’ journey into the future.
What do we offer?
For the development of our Global Online Experience, we will strengthen the team with a Customer Engagement Manager. This role reports to the Head of Sales Enablement & Loyalty at Global Online Experience.
You will be an integral part of our Sales Enablement & Loyalty team and work closely with the team members who develop processes, capabilities, and solutions for increased customer engagement utilizing Salesforce as our platform (Marketing, Sales, and Service Cloud). You will play a leading role in deciding on the development of customer engagement platforms, structures, architecture, and programs in order to guarantee that consumer relations are carried out seamlessly across the business. Within this role, you will have the opportunity to:
* Break down our commercial strategy into how and which channels we need to utilize to capture consumer interest for the enablement of that strategy.
* Drive the adoption of email marketing best practices within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
* Contribute to customer engagement communication automation developments and create journeys and automations that support an always-on approach.
* Develop the Customer communication even further to generate the best possible customer experience and design/develop processes for customer communication, so that the customer is contacted at the right time with the right communication.
* Collaborate with Marketing Automation team to ensure that vision and plan for Marketing Cloud is held and develop business requirements for our Salesforce platform.
The scope of this role is global and covers all markets where we operate a direct-to-consumer business.
You and your skills
We are looking for a candidate skilled in understanding the business context and break that down into how communication and the corresponding processes should be structured and worked on. You are curious by nature and is passionate about customers and their experience. People who have a competence mix between how digital landscapes work, commercial mindset, customer experience understanding, and how to prioritize what is most important for a business are most likely going to be very successful in this role. You are a person with high ambitions that find an entrepreneurial company mindset motivating.
Above all, what we’re looking for is someone who will embody Volvo’s values as a caring, customer-centric organisation and is passionate about converting our philosophy into actions and measurable results.
To succeed, we believe that your background and skills include:
* Working experience as a Customer engagement/CRM/E-mail marketing manager preferably in an e-commerce business.
* Hands-on development and execution of campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Journey builder, Email studio, and Marketing automations).
* Hands-on work with data analysis and reporting that delivers actionable insights
* Outstanding and fluent communication skills in English.
It will be considered a merit if you also have:
* Marketing Cloud certifications
* Knowledge of Salesforce's core platform
We are looking for people who are true relationship builders, enjoy collaboration and take accountability, as the ability to work within teams is key for success. We believe that you have a degree in business administration or a related field. You also need exceptional organization skills and an ability to relentlessly prioritize, balance short-term initiatives with long-term goals.
HQ Gothenburg or Stockholm
How to learn more and apply
Please apply via the link no later than May 30th, 2021. Applications and CVs will not be accepted via email. In this recruitment we use qualifying questions and will therefore not require any cover letter.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Senior Recruiter Lisa Eldén at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have questions regarding the position please contact recruiting manager Andreas Nordh at email@example.com.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 31 333 60 50