Job profile :
HSBC Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF) is one of the largest trade services organisations in the world, offering a comprehensive range of forward-thinking supply chain and traditional trade solutions. It has been repeatedly recognised by the industry’s most prominent publications and associations in numerous awards for its strength in combining innovation and service excellence with end-to-end client solutions.
GTRF serves as a core service provider for Commercial (CMB) and Global Banking & Markets (GBM) clients.
The GTRF Client Manager is a client-facing role and will deliver globally connected, excellent and market leading service to Premium clients, The jobholder is responsible for managing, owning and handling the transactional needs of assigned clients. He/ she
· Delivers Nordics’ GTRF strategy and operating model, aligned with Europe GTRF target operating model;
· Contribute to achieving the overall business objective of revenue growth through revenue retention, reduced sales time on service, proactive management of GTRF service performance and increased clients’ usage of self-serve solutions;
· Handle, own and resolve clients’ transactional queries, issues and complaints;
· Coordinate with Services staff, GTRF Business Development Managers (BDMs), Relationship Managers (RMS) and other internal/ external staff for service performance and issues;
Provide transactional trade advisory to assigned clients, senior Business Development Managers
Impact on Business/Function:
· Adopt global initiatives and practices for GTRF that enable globally consistent, yet locally competitive, segmented service experience for dedicated portfolio of clients, and effectively deliver these propositions.
· Work with GTRF Services teams to deliver GTRF coverage model in the Nordics that is aligned with the GTRF target operating model.
· Contribute in execution of a high quality client-centric service culture that delivers superior post-sales support to GBM and CMB clients across the range of GTRF products in Nordic countries.
Customers / Stakeholders:
· Ensure that the client is at the heart of everything we do both personally and as an organization by driving a client-centric culture.
· Perform delivery of high quality service to clients, timely resolution of service quality issues, and implementation of preventative measures to protect service levels.
· Successfully deliver client service experience to GTRF Clients, in particular Premium, including client orientation in getting started with GTRF and ongoing service support.
· Conduct client visits and service reviews based on business needs and client value.
· Take responsibility for assigned clients (Premium) from a GTRF Services perspective.
Leadership and Teamwork:
· Set the highest professional standards personally and as a member of the team.
· Foster a strong, collaborative culture and positive team dynamics consistent with Group Values.
· Maintain good working relationships with Transaction Services staff, BDMs, GSC, RMs and other internal teams (and external parties, where applicable) and operate in an open and transparent way being fully accountable for supporting business.
· Ensure personal development is a core priority and complete agreed learning and developmental activities.
Typical Targets and Measures:
· Consistently deliver a globally connected excellent and market leading service, working with GTRF Services teams, Groups Service Centres (GSC), BDMs, RMs and other internal/ external staff for transaction fulfilment
· Contribute to revenue growth by driving revenue retention through excellent service, and providing qualified leads to BDMs
· Achieve target in reduced sales time spent on service
· Increase clients’ use of self service solutions/ tools
· Take ownership of clients’ transactional needs and deliver solutions aligned with business approach
· Constantly meet or exceed global and local service metrics or targets
· Effectively handle and resolve client complaints including timely recording, tracking and resolution
· Recommend preventive measures to improve and protect service levels
· Achieve client satisfaction targets
· Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and integrity, setting exemplary standards of conduct
· 100% completion of mandatory learning
· Continue to develop skills, seek explicit development opportunities to achieve the highest levels of industry professionalism
· Contribute to development and retention of a highly effective and diverse team
· Act as mentor to new team members
Education required - Masters degree in Corporate finance.
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.