OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
What we do and why it’s important
Creating world-class customer experiences is not easy today. This fact is Connectel’s starting point - closing the gap between consumers and companies in a smooth way.
Our ambition is to make it easier for our customers to make their customers happy. Connecting people is our everyday business.
About the job
As a Customer Success Manager, you are entering a time when Connectel has seen rapid growth and need to structure for scale. It is also a time when focus is shifting towards artificial intelligence and bots that will fundamentally change our entire society. Connectel builds software that allows companies to create magical customer experiences enhanced by combining human + computer.
At Connectel, we know that our customers are our success, and through them, we can develop and take on new challenges. Therefore, our Customer Success Team is the heart of our company. We are now looking to hire another colleague who wants to be part of our journey and share the responsibility to provide our customers with world-class service. You will be involved in creating the strategies that make our customers ambassadors for us and our software. As a member of our Customer Success Team, you build strong relationships with customers, and you naturally collaborate with sales, marketing and product teams. Our ideal candidate is passionate about using their analytical ability to identify problems (read challenges), find solutions, and improve relationships.
For us, the helpdesk is not a support function but a critical value proposition. We are looking for you who think that customer loyalty is a key to growth, and you love to come up with creative ideas to create, retain and develop good customer relationships. Our ideal colleague has a natural aptitude for service and can create "wow-experiences". You see solutions where others see problems and you are motivated by helping the customer reach all the way. You are organized, systematic, and stress-resistant and intrigued be handling several customer cases simultaneously.
What you will do from day-to-day
- Onboarding Connectel users
- Handle incoming questions via email, phone, and chat (An estimate of 40 percent of the time is Helpdesk oriented)
- Manage technical requirements from customers
- Map customer process to Connectel plattform
- Update our help center, product guides, and FAQ
- Conduct development meetings
- Collaborate with sales & marketing to contribute to additional sales
- Collaborate with Product management to manage requirements and contribute to new functionality
- Come up with new innovative ways to simplify and improve the customer experience
As a colleague, we are looking for you who are:
- Communicative. You easily understand other people's situations and go all-in to find the solutions.
- Motivated by helping people solve problems (we call them challenges).
- A team player who sees the team's success as the essential thing in the daily work. Helping a colleague comes naturally to you.
- Fearless to take discussions and you are constructive in dialogue with the customer to provide the best possible service.
- Service-oriented and a desire to make customers happy
- Technical understanding of software
- Business-oriented and a willingness to find efficiencies and improvements
- Good at listening in and understanding the customer's needs
- Previous experience from customer success work for a Saas company is an advantage
- Competence in troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge in databases and Linux
- Interest in and easy to learn new IT systems
- Industry experience from customer service
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
- Relevant higher education is a merit
Good to know
You will be part of Connectel's Customer Success team based in Stockholm area (but mostly working remotely). We prefer that you live around Stockholm, but this is not a requirement. You will report to our founder and CRO Robin Leijon. We apply collective agreements.