OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Our Client is a well renowned, global fashion company.
Danish speaking Customer Service Administrator
Our Client is now looking to hire a Danish speaking Customer Service Administrator to the office in Stockholm. Our Client is a well renowned, global fashion company.
In this position you will find a role in which you will be able to develop together with a dedicated team.
The main purpose of the role is to support our customers in the Danish and Norwegian markets in matters of stock status, availability, order registration, logistics, return handling and other issues, but also to have a dialogue with customers about, for example, news releases and show interest in sales development and campaigns.
The position also includes being part of the development of the role's processes, structure and working methods.
The customers are independent players, as well as market-leading chains / wholesale.
• At least 3 years experience from a similar role, in retail / fashion.
• Fluent in Danish and English, good knowledge of Norwegian - both orally and in writing.
• If you also speak Swedish, it is an advantage.
• Experience of the SAP business system and good knowledge of excel
• In the role, it is important to be able to work independently - make your own decisions and pursue your own issues.
• Proactive - conduct an ongoing dialogue with our customers - identify and manage any potential problems before they arise.
• Good multitasking ability and skills of handling periods of high workload.
• You are passionate about Service and Customer Contact.
• We believe one performs at ones´ best in an environment where joy and cooperation are crucial to the company's success, so to thrive with us, it is important that you are a team player, unpretentious and contribute to a positive climate.
Welcome with your application, preferably in PDF format no later than 30/8 2020 by pressing the "button" below. We do not accept applications by email.
Selection and interviews may take place on an ongoing basis during the application period, in which case we request your application as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application!