About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 12 months
- Start: TBD
- Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
The client is looking for an experienced data engineer with a deep understanding of the requirements needed to support multiple data product teams with competence and process onboarding. The team develops features for the framework that builds an internal platform that enables other product teams to onboard, structure and process data from multiple source systems. The data is later consumed by various products with AI and analytical focus. The platform is cloud native and the team is focusing on scaling and robustness of the platform to cater for our consumers’ needs.
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Expert in Python programming.
- Expert in batch data processing using Apache Airflow.
- Expert skills in working with distributed processing platforms (Apache Spark & Databricks).
- Excellent skills in SQL programming.
- Excellent skills in working with Azure Data Lake Gen 2.
- Proficient experience of building cloud-based solutions in Azure.
- Skilled in software engineering practices like design patterns, unit testing, source control, CI/CD, etc.
- Experience with stream processing & NoSQL Databases (preferably CosmosDB) is a bonus.
- Experience with Infra as a Code tools like Terraform is good to have.
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes is a bonus.
- Fluent in English in speech and writing is required.
Preferred personal qualities:
- Are passionate about excellence in data platform development; scalability and developing functionality in modules that will be used throughout the platform and by other teams.
- Have significant experience in developing backend solutions within Agile teams using DevOps strategies. Your knowledge in this area provides you with an outstanding view on different technology stacks and architecture paradigms.
- Understand the challenge of design and development large scale distributed system.
- Have an open mindset and used to giving and receiving feedback on suggested improvements as part of your daily work.
- Use your data engineering skills to build our new internal platform for large-scale data processing needs in a reliable and robust way.
- Can identify long-term impacts on quality, security and cost and using common best practices for testing, deployment and run and constantly analyse and benchmark for bottlenecks and plan execution improvements.
- Are thrilled to learn about new technology and pass on this knowledge to your colleagues.
- Have a hands-on approach when building solution prototypes when needed.
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Joseph Öberg Shaya