OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 6 months
- Start: TBD
- Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
As a Data Engineer, you will help the client to identify and initiate performance improvements in their enterprise data warehouse. Based on your analysis and the input of other engineers, you will collaborate with existing teams to implement solutions that eliminate bottlenecks in processing time, by examining various aspects of the entire chain.
The focus will be on areas from which they can get the most value within reasonable effort and time.
- Structure, plan and execute improvements to our data platform from a performance perspective
- Devising how they work, and what we should focus.
- Collaborate with other engineers to list and prioritize areas of investigation, starting for example from current bottlenecks in data processing
- Implement improvements, in collaboration with existing teams, in ETL patterns, scheduling logic, incremental loads, key resolution etc
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Experienced in data querying, ETL and data modelling
- Ability to drive activities with little or no supervision
- You take an analytical, data-driven approach, and you are able to summarize larges amount of information, identity bottlenecks and propose solutions, always using data to guide and communicate your decisions
- Ability to take a data-driven approach to analysis, including running SQL queries to probe for performance and for metadata
- Able to challenge the status quo and present problems and solutions in a clear and straightforward manner
- You have extensive experience of systems performance and analysis, preferably in the area of ETL, data warehousing and data processing
- Fluent in English
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Joseph Öberg Shaya