OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Merox´s mission is to optimize SSAB´s by-product, scrap and waste handling with focus on sustainability.
SSAB Merox AB is a part of SSAB group. Together with SSAB, Merox works to reduce waste and by-products, and to increase the use of SSAB´s by-products both within and outside of SSAB in Sweden and Finland.
You will be part of Merox R&D team supporting whole Merox by leading development projects concentrating on developing ways of working, developing new and existing products and processes to provide increased value and more resource-effective internal or external recirculation. You will also have possibility to work with standardization and supervising of interests around SSAB by-products and waste materials. Location is Luleå or Oxelösund.
- Independently managing development projects within agreed instructions/processes to achieve established goals within decided cost- and timeframes with assistance of Merox, SSAB and contractors employees.
- Participating and contributing in research projects in cooperation with universities and research institutes
- Assisting whole Merox organization with expert knowledge about properties of different materials that Merox is responsible for.
- Taking part for standardization work and following-up regulations within agreed area
- Assisting organization with knowledge about current laws, decrees, regulations and standards related to by-product and waste
- Working with product CE marking
- Having close cooperation with local SSAB production (iron- and steelmaking and rolling mill) and Merox contractors
You will report to Head of R&D.
- Master of science education within relevant area (process, environmental, chemistry etc.
- Fluent in Swedish and English required when working in international organization
- Knowledge about R&D processes and willing to be part of developing those
- Good knowledge about project management and leadership
- Knowledge about quality and standardization work
- Good knowledge about SSAB main production processes
- Having good co-operation with SSAB production, Merox customers and contractors, standardization bodies, industry associations and universities.
- Willingness to travel
For this recruitment, Merox AB is cooperating with Experis. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, send your application as soon as possible - do not wait until just before the closing date 7th of March 2017. For more information, contact our recruitment consultant Marie Gutke on + 46 155 20 25 86 or +46 70 377 54 27, .
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget