OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Volvo Cars is on an ambitious journey to re-define the customer experience in automotive through digital technology. While Volvo is pushing the boundaries on several fronts – autonomous driving, vehicle electrification, cutting-edge vehicle engineering design, and more – some of the most exciting action is happening in our Consumer and Enterprise Digital Group. Having recently hired our first Chief Digital Officer from Silicon Valley -- with a background that includes both start-ups and Amazon -- and being propelled by a new global business expansion -- Volvo Cars is uniquely positioned. We are taking consumer-facing technology around the driving experience to places most players are only dreaming about – and changing how people think about automotive transportation as a result. We’re committed to giving Volvo customers an entire week of quality time back per year by 2025 through these types of innovations that simplify their lives. We’re looking for team members in this Digital organization who think about technology problems and opportunities in exciting and different ways – creative and critical thinkers who want to change the world with us here at Volvo.
This role is within our Consumer Commercial Digital Products team, which is using digital to reinvent the experience of becoming a Volvo customer. There’s no reason the experience of buying a car should be painful and difficult – it should be as enjoyable and exciting as actually having a new car. That is our mission. This is a rapidly growing team, and we are looking for outstanding people who will be some of the earliest hires in their function, helping to establish it at Volvo Cars.
Volvo Cars is looking for talented, highly motivated individuals with strong data analysis skills and strategic thinking to join its Digital Product team. This individual will be supporting Volvo Cars digital customer initiatives by translating data into insights about customer behaviour and then developing actionable recommendations that improve the performance and value of our digital experience.
* Critically evaluate detailed information on website and app usage in conjunction with other customer data to abstract up from low-level information to general understanding of customer needs and journeys.
* Collaborate with product owners throughout roadmap development by creating and refining business cases based on changes in scope and/or delivery timelines.
* Formulate the analysis plan, determine the data requirements, extract and manipulate the data, conduct analyses, and develop a coherent story with clear, easy-to-follow conclusions, implications informed by a knowledge of the business and actionable recommendations to senior management and to the working teams in a concise, organized fashion.
* Create and maintain a system of reporting KPIs that monitor business case delivery and overall product health.
* Perform quantitative analysis to provide insights and actionable recommendations to product development teams on revenue enhancement, performance improvements, and product developments.
* Design and evaluate A/B tests to optimize actionable insights and efficient hypothesis testing. Report out results and learnings to relevant stakeholders regularly.
* Create and coordinate customer feedback surveys and reporting, working with product team and stakeholders to maintain relevant feedback survey questions, then analyse and report out results.
* Utilize and research new technologies and analytical methods that can be integrated into our reporting to improve our understanding of customers.
* At least 3 years of experience in data analysis or related field required
* Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, computer science, mathematics, or related quantitative fields required.
* Must demonstrate ability to translate high level initiative scope into measurable business cases.
* Must demonstrate ability to work with incomplete data and make assumptions that support quick decision making.
* Must demonstrate ability to break down complex statistical models and analysis into learnings and next steps..
* Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, Certification is a plus.
* Experience with large scale customer behaviour analytics.
* Experience with online and app analytics preferred
* Expert abilities in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
* Proficiency at least one statistical programming language (SAS, R, SQL, and/or Tableau)
* Previous experience in strategic or business consulting role
* Experience in E-commerce and/or automotive industry
* Experience with agile development teams
* Experience working at an international company that conducts operations in multiple countries
* Must be detail-oriented.
* Passion for solving complex problems
* Driven to learn and grow outside of normal duties.
* Must be able to work in fast-paced environment with constantly shifting priorities
* Exceptional communication skills – oral, written, and presentation
* Self-motivated with the ability to work with independently with little direction.
* Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, subject matter experts and other cross-functional team members within a large matrixed organization
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Jaimee Watson Helm