ABOUT THE COMPANY AGAPI BOATING
Agapi is a Greek word for love and for Agapi it is about love for boating.
Agapi Boating AB is a Swedish company whose mission is to create a new way to enjoy boating based on an advanced sharing economy concept. A way that brings a better, smarter and more sustainable boating life than previously possible.
Agapi is a pioneer and leader in the subscription business for boating through its service “Agapi Boat Club” and has centers in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Helsinki, Mallorca, Marbella, Crete, and Hamble UK. The organization has today six employees and its head office is based at Biskopsuddens Marina in the heart of Stockholm. Agapi is in a very exciting development phase where with Agapi Boat Clubs Club member base growing rapidly and Centres expanding both in Sweden and around the world.
See (http://www.agapiboating.com/) www.agapiboating.com (http://www.agapiboating.com) for more information.
ABOUT THE POSITION AS DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
We believe you are a committed and talented digital marketer / strategist. By driving and planning digital marketing and optimizing visibility, the goal is to contribute to Agapi's global positioning. The work involves responsibility for the Swedish operations, as well as support for the international franchisees. You report directly to the CEO.
Your main tasks will include:
- Drive the analytical parts of all digital communication, SEO and Web Analytics
- Develop digital campaigns, develop and produce sales materials and sales campaigns
- Maintain, produce and publish content on Agapi's website and social media channel
- Responsible for contact with external agencies and consultants
- Plan, lead and represent Agapi in relevant events, physically and digitally
AGAPI LOOKS FOR AN INDIVIDUAL WHOM
- Has relevant academic education in digital marketing or similar
- Constantly wants to develop whilst sharing strengths and experiences with others
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Experience working with marketing automation, digital marketing tools and / or web analytics, such a Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Wordpress (or similar web editorial tool)
- Fluent and good at expressing yourself in writing both in English and Swedish
- An eye for digital design and experience with MacOS, Adobe suite, Final Cut Pro (or similar video making tool) are a big plus
We are looking for someone who gets things done, is creative both in digital and analog Marketing. You have the ability to communicate and put together information in a simple, easy and understandable way. You like working in a dynamic environment and have no problem working in a fast paced, fast-growing organization. In exchange you will get the opportunity to enter a company that in the long term offers you huge opportunities for professional growth!
You are passionate about an active lifestyle and have a keen interest for the sea as well as boats.
Start: Immediately or by appointment
Location: Biskopsvägen 7, Stockholm
Employment type: Recruitment, with initial probation period of six months
Working hours: 8.00-17.00
Salary: By agreement
Apply easily through us! As selection is made on an ongoing basis, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, you are most welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Petronella Wilse, firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 0709 78 62 04.
Welcome in with your application!