OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
This is a rare opportunity to join a respected and rapidly growing crypto-based business.
We are searching for an outstanding Executive Assistant who will provide high-level administrative and other support to Bitrefill’s CEO and other senior managers. You need to already have your homebase in Stockholm, Sweden to qualify for this role and have previous experience working as an EA.
At Bitrefill, our Executive Assistant will play a critical role ensuring top notch efficiency among our management team - you are the hub. You will be responsible for anticipating the needs of the executive team and will with discretion handle confidential and critical details. Also, you will function as office manager for our virtual as well as our Stockholm office. Yes, we think you are probably some kind of supernatural genius...
Not only will you work closely with a great executive team, you will also get the chance to be part of building the world's largest crypto e-commerce site on a global scale, playing an important role in the transformation to economic freedom for many people around the world.
In order to thrive in this role you need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and will be resourceful in building trust and relationships with external stakeholders and across the organization as we grow.
● Proactively Support management with coordinating and solving administration tasks which can be;
○ Plan, coordinate and execution of bigger meetings, events, and conferences (e.g. team conferences, and team retreats, internal training sessions and more)
○ Create presentations with key-points, summarize meeting notes
○ Day to day schedule with prioritization of activities (proactively identify schedule conflicts)
○ Organize documents, meeting preparation, supply ordering, travel planning etc.
● Manage the virtual and physical Bitrefill offices
● Own and execute on specific HR projects as needed
● Research and analysis
Your Experience & skills
● 2-3+ years of experience working in a fast-paced, fast-growing and fast-changing environment/company, preferably as an EA or similar.
● You are likely educated to degree level, and have a high level of street smarts as well as the instincts needed to provide great service, learn quickly, and thrive on making things happen
● A track record of great results, having delivered on projects independently and successfully
● Ability to act with discretion and maintain confidentiality
● Ability to handle ambiguity and know how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent time management, and an ability to work under high pressure with tight deadlines
● Experience from working in an international environment; Experience from a start-up environment
● Proficient with all modern office communication and business administration tools, e.g. Macbook, Google mail/docs/slides/sheets/, Slack,
● Fluent in English, in speaking as well as writing
● Bitcoin experience is not a hard requirement, but you need to share in the values of the movement and it is great if you at least have some experience as a user of some crypto wallets and exchanges
● To become part of a talented team with high ambitions for a world where Bitcoin is money for everyday use
● A challenging workplace and a great education when it comes to everything involving cryptocurrency
● Office located centrally in Stockholm or the opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in the world
● Team retreat and get together twice each year (at a warm location during winter and in Stockholm during the Fall)
● Competitive salary and compensation
Want to join our team of 37 ambitious Bitrefill individuals?
● This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
● We are only looking for individuals who are interested in joining our team full-time. No agencies and consultancies.
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.