OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm, Remote during Covid-19
- Duration: 19-jul-2020 - 30-jun-2021
- Apply as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
1. Consolidating program budget; securing a correct program budget working with the individual Project and Sub-project Managers as well as with Finance. This will cover internal resources as well as external resources and securing correct handling of both time reporting and invoices.
2. Define requirements to an internal unit that will create Tableau reports and secure that the Program follows all internal routines of reporting financials internally
3. Supplier charges; based on the agreed payment milestones in the supplier contract, plan for and be updated on when payments should be done
4. Be responsible for consolidation of Purchase Orders; both creation and follow ups
5. Reasonable for weekly / monthly financial reporting inside the Program and relevant Steering Groups.
6. Follow up on budget/actual/forecast of the full program
7. Do the necessary activities in the Clients Project Portfolio Management tool in cooperation with the portfolio team
8. Based on changed assumptions for the Program’s Business Case, calculate and present consequences and propose ways to get back to original BC.
9. Follow-up that expected run rate reductions are actually implemented.
10. Follow-up that incumbents stop charging when new Supplier takes over.
Mandatory competence and experience:
- The resource that the Client is searching for is intended to support on a Program level and interact with all projects.
- It is expected with 4+ years of experience with tasks similar to above
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based tech company focused on engineers, economists, technologists and lawyers within the IT, Energy and Infrastructure segments.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Joseph Öberg Shaya