OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Mpya Sci & Tech är skapat av och för människor som älskar teknik och naturvetenskap. Vi är inte här för att göra något som alla andra gör. Vi tar nischad rekrytering och konsulting till en ny nivå med fokus på kandidatperspektivet. Det är därför vi kallar oss Talent Advisors. Vi tror att de riktiga talangerna är de individer som vågar utvecklas genom hela livet. Med lång erfarenhet och djup kunskap om branschen har vi skapat ett framåtlutat och spetsigt bolag, på vårt sätt.
På Mpya Sci & Tech tror vi på ett hållbart arbetsliv där vi tillsammans bygger en kultur med genuin delaktighet, ivrig nyfikenhet och möjlighet att få vara sig själv. Kom och utvecklas ihop med oss i Göteborg och Stockholm. Hos en arbetsgivare i världsklass
Mpya Sci & Tech has started a journey and we want you to ride along! What characterizes us is curiosity, inclusive leadership and an allowing environment where everyone can be who they are. Is this something you want to be a part of and contribute to? If you are looking for an employer characterized by a strong culture, work-life balance and with favorable conditions for you as a consultant, then you have probably found the right one!
Let’s be brave and curious together!
Great opportunities together with your colleagues to develop Mpya Sci & Tech and come up with ideas and input. Coaching together with our Talent Advisors to ensure that you meet your career goals through new and interesting assignments or by taking on a greater role within the company. Access to mentors and networks within your technology branch where exchanges take place at various events and joint activities regularly. We offer a competitive and flexible employment offer where you set the framework for what is important to you and your particular life situation.
About the role
We are looking for you who has been working with auto calibration for a few years and wants to continue develop in new technologies. This position is with a customer who has an exciting product and are located in the center of Gothenburg.
Here you will have the opportunity to grow with a passionate team and work with products of the future.
As a person you are proactive, loves to solve problems and have that “go and explore” mindset.
• Firmware development
• Working hands on in a team- and project-based approach
• Develop, generate, and implement strategies to raise quality, e.g. robustness, testability, and maintainability of devices’ firmware
• Ultra sonic sensors
• Auto calibration
• Professional education or degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or comparable (B.Sc., M.Sc., Diploma) OR proven track record of excellent firmware development skills
• Have strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and the ability to take initiative
• At least 4+ years of experience of writing portable and testable code for embedded systems
• Reading of schematics and basic understanding of electronics
• Ability to self-organize and work independently within a range of given duties
• Good English skills
• You have worked with C/C++ for embedded systems
• Modular coding (knowledge in Marlin)
• Worked with SCRUM and Agile Methods
• Worked with ATMEGA, STM32 or other ARM cortex M processors
• Has worked with Linux systems.
• Team-player with a positive charisma, flexible and responsible
About us at Mpya Sci & Tech
Mpya Sci & Tech is created by and for people who love technology and science. We are not here to do what everyone else is doing. We take niche recruitment and consulting to a new level with a focus on the candidate's perspective. That is why we are Talent Advisors. We believe that the real talents are the individuals who dare to develop throughout their lives. With long experience and deep knowledge of the industry, we have created a forward-leaning and edgy company, in our own way.
At Mpya Sci & Tech, we believe in a sustainable work life where we together build a culture where you can Be excitedly curious, Be inclusive and allowing and Be who you are. Come and flourish together with us in Gothenburg and Stockholm. At a world-class employer.
For questions about the service, you are most welcome to contact Talent Advisor, Mattias Runevad 0730-463341. We work with ongoing selection so do not delay with your application!