OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Siemens 370 000 employees in 190 countries, have the knowledge and expertise to develop innovative products, solutions and services in the areas of infrastructure, industry, energy, healthcare. With the world's largest environmental portfolio, we contribute further to a sustainable future. In Sweden, we have been established since 1893 and we are almost 5 000 employees in over 40 locations. We are constantly looking for curious and open colleagues, who dare to ask the right questions. Maybe just like you?
We are seeking a driven and committed colleague to our Nordic FP&A team, location Solna or Umeå.
What are my responsibilities?
- As a member of the team you will support the business executive team in producing business plans, budgets and forecasts in line with corporate guidelines and timetables.
- The team's mandate is to actively work to improve and streamline processes and ensuring the delivery of accurate and timely financial information to management, to support critical business decisions.
- To produce and analyze appropriate reports on significant issues and operational drivers and present to key stakeholders.
- To undertake pricing and evaluation of opportunities, and critically advise on contract settlements, rate calculations and structuring of transactions in support of new business generation and customer operations.
- To participate in internal meetings and in customer facing meetings to contribute through interpretation of financial, commercial and other relevant data.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- We expect you to have a university degree.
- You have at least three years of work experience and have worked at the level of a qualified accounting in an accounting firm or in a major international company.
- You should have excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, both written and verbal and good knowledge and experience of ERP and Microsoft Office.
- You are driven, analytical, and structured. You like working with numbers, you have the ability to put them in a holistic perspective and are good at presenting and explaining them to others. In addition to this you also have a strong commercial interest and like to work close to the business and business leadership.
What else do I need to know?
As an international and leading provider of financing solutions in the business-to-business area, Siemens Financial Services leverage financial expertise and industrial know-how to finance infrastructure, equipment and working capital. In this way, we create value for our customers and help them strengthen their competitiveness. We are in all 360 employees in the Nordic countries and in United Kingdom.
Diversity improves competitiveness by enlarging the potential for ideas and innovation, one of Siemens? key principles. It is therefore a business imperative and Siemens is fully committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
How do I apply?
Apply via www.siemens.se/jobb by September 30th, 2013, at the latest
For more information contact the hiring manager, Robert Palmgren, 0706-11 05 60 or Soja Olson, HR Dept., 0725-11 02 39.