OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Our client seek to find scalable solutions that allow us to reach a product-market fit for all our growth markets and audience segments. At our client you will be given the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced international organization. This organization is continuously moving, and we want you to join the ride!
Our client is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for all employees, and a better product for the users and creators
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our client’s company. The assignment will be full time and extend for six months. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
* Implement and be responsible for features across the stack in the world’s leading browser based DAW.
* Work across a broad problem space.
The team’s work can stretch from writing custom audio effects using WebAssembly, implementing new state models in Dart, or coming up with a new user interface for making music. The work varies and is always interesting!
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* CV in English
* You are passionate about writing efficient front-end code in a performance critical application.
* You know your way around the browser developer tools, and you like figuring out what makes web applications tick.
* You are experienced in working with test automation as an integral part of the software development lifecycle.
* You have a good understanding of modern web development and are interested in working across the stack, programming languages, and with the latest HTML5 APIs (Web Audio, Web MIDI, WebRTC, etc).
* Start: January
* Work extent: Full time, 6 months with possible extension
* Location: Central Stockholm, right now you work from home
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the “Apply here” button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Consultant Manager Fanny Rosén
Konsultchef Catrin Laudon
Konsultchefsassisten Anna Bengtsson
08-12 05 2224
Konsultchef Lisa Nordell