OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are now looking for an energetic and personable customer support agent to join our clients customer service team. You will be working with people from all over Europe at the company's customer service department at their headquarters in Malmö.
Examples of tasks
• Receive incoming requests from customers via phone, email and live chat. Most often it's about orders, shipments and questions about products.
• Update text on the company's website
• Translating from English to German language
Our client offers great work environment, employee discounts and the ability to be part of a fast growing eCommerce company. You will become part of a dynamic international team with very strong team spirit. Our client is a full service e-commerce company, which has been building and operating online fashion stores since 2007. They work with both Nordic and International fashion brands. We manage the entire process of online sales, including logistics, product and order management, customer service, IT support and online marketing.
Skills/Requirements for the person we are looking for:
• Fluent in the German language, both written and spoken
• Fluent in the Swedish language, both written and spoken
• Have impeccable writing skills and a friendly and professional phone manner
• Be a team player who is willing to take on responsibilities outside of your defined role
Framtiden AB is recruitment and staffing agency and our specialty is young talent. This means we help our clients to find the best people who are still in the beginning of his career. Right now we have hundreds of jobs available at our website.For this service we arrange the contact, but you will be employed directly by the client company.
Scope: Full time
Hours: Weekdays, daytime
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
0735 16 89 74
0707-66 14 45
0735 - 16 89 70
0739 - 55 76 16