OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Global Procurement Manager - Facilities Management
As a member of the Indirect and Enabling Functions procurement organisation you will work as part of the Facilities Management category team supporting business areas across AZ. We have a global remit, focusing on the development and deployment of global category strategies and plans for facilities management. The role is accountable for managing our supplier relationships, business partnering with sites, and growing the category influence into R&D, Operations, and Commercial areas globally. As we continue our ´Growth through Innovation´ strategy there is a growing demand to integrate and outsource our Facilities Management in partnership with the business. We have truly global Category demand, and you will interact and partner with colleagues across the enterprise. Key success criteria will include building close relationships with the engineering teams, site leads and at Senior Leadership levels to enable development and execution of sourcing strategies. You´ll also collaborate with procurement colleagues in each of the regions to understand their demand, priorities and requirements, and to agree category priorities within their areas of accountability.
The role has accountability for a spend category or market across a region or the whole of AstraZeneca (maybe single or multiple areas), leading both demand and supply side activities. You will gain cross-category experience and exposure in support of facility strategies, supporting your colleagues globally. (Cross-category exposure could include Soft & Hard Services, Utilities, and SHE)
One important objective in AZ is the AZC, this will impact and influence all work you are to deliver to achieve objectives to 2025 and 2030
What you´ll do
• Oversee implementation of market/category plans to ensure that the underpinning process improvement and procurement activities deliver the expected business value in accordance with the strategic plans
• Develop long term strategic plans for agreed scope of spend area, with a focus on delivering broader value, innovation, and savings.
• Support the team in strategic relationship management (customer and supplier) - ensuring Market & Category Strategies are fully aligned to current and future Business need, and we maintain a supply base capable of supporting these strategies.
• Work alongside Operations Global Procurement Services (OGPS) in advising on and driving procurement strategies to make decisions necessary to make purchases in congruence with organisational objectives.
• Coordinate the introduction of new and modified products and services with appropriate departments
• Analyse and resolve issues raised in procurement audit reports
• Advise on contracts and agreements for the supply of complex products and services with new and existing suppliers
• Cross functionally support Global procurement colleagues and collaborate on setting and executing the strategy.
• Deliver Ambition Zero Carbon agenda, US to 2025 relating to energy supply contracts, decarbonise energy supply/consumption
Essential for the role
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent
• Significant experience in similar environment at a management level
• Sound understanding of Safety, Health and Environment
• Project management, change management and people management skills
• Good working knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry / or related industries
• Good understanding on sustainable energy solutions
• Technical expertise in at least one Procurement area, and competence in several others
• Communication skills and ability to influence others
• Comfort with risk and ambiguous situations
About the position
The assignment is a concultancy position with employment at Adecco. Start is as soon as possible after agreement and the assignment will last until the end av June 2021.
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Caroline Carlsson at email@example.com
Welcome with your application!
Buyer, Purchaser, Procurement, Global Procurement, Sourcing, Inköpare, inköp, purchasing, Facilities Management, Gothenburg, Göteborg, Adecco
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08-598 981 58
08-598 980 22
08-598 980 00