OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Group Design Leader Air Quality
At Research & Development you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people. Are you interested in design and connected car technology? Do you share our passion for people, the environment and our urge to create a superior driving experience? Research and Development is the place for you to prosper.
Climate system department is responsible for all climate development within Volvo Car Group. The department is part of Body & Trim unit within Volvo Car's R&D division. The HVAC & Air Distribution group has today 16 men and women divided into three main teams, HVAC, Air Distribution and Air Quality systems. We are of different ages, backgrounds and experiences with open discussions and good fellowship among the teams.
As Air Quality Group Design Leader you will work within the Air Quality system team for new car programs. You will lead a team containing of Design Engineer, Purchasing, Site Quality Manager and will be reporting to the program management and Group manager regarding the progress (time, technique and cost). You will work in close cooperation with suppliers, purchasing, manufacturing engineers, SQM, testing department and other support team members within the company. The work demands a personality that drives all tasks effectively and find ways to implement the best possible solution with no deviations regarding quality assurance.
* Manage the Air Quality projects
* Report project status to the program management and Group manager
* Lead the cross functional team both internally at Volvo Cars and towards the supplier to manage the deliveries according to the project plan
* Manage and communicate detailed project plans for all concerned parts of the project
* Document and communicate all decisions within the team
* Delegate and drive daily activities
* B.Sc in Mechanical and/or Electrical engineering
* Knowledge about the Climate system and its functionality
* Automotive experience is meritorious
* Air Quality know how is meritorious
* Project leading experience
* Great skills in English spoken and written
* Drivers license B valid in Sweden
* A great communicator and excellent corporation skills
* High integrity and professionalism
* Holistic view and conceptual thinking
* Business and performance driven
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired luxury car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad Professionals. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Jessica Mitrosbaras at +46 704 317497or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that applications by e-mail will not be accepted.
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later than Sep 1st, 2016.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Jasmin Aronsson El Kachani
0729-88 94 43