Who we are
Over the course of the past five years, we have grown to a business of over 700 Instaboxers united by a single purpose; providing the smoothest shipping experience known to man. We’re fast, both in terms of parcel delivery and when it comes to growing our business. As we continue to expand the complexity of Instabox grows in parallel. With that in mind, we are now looking for an FP&A Manager to help us on our journey ahead. Hopefully, that is where you come in!
What you will doing:
We’re now looking for an FP&A Manager to join our Finance team. The team consists of 10 members spread across Corporate Development, Accounting, Payroll, and Purchasing. As part of the Corporate Development umbrella, you will play a key role in translating our financial data into actionable insights and recommendations.
To ensure insights turn into impact, we expect you to collaborate effectively with a broad spectrum of stakeholders both internally (within the finance team and senior leaders throughout Instabox), and externally (e.g., investors, debt holders, advisors). Reporting to the Corporate Development Manager, we expect that you will play an active and central role in defining FP&A at Instabox as we continue to expand the Finance team.
Your day to day activities will include, but not be limited to:
- Construct budgets, financial reports, and forecasts in support of our ongoing expansion
- Develop and coordinate processes related to financial and operational planning
- Deliver accurate, insightful, and timely analysis of financial results, always asking the so-what and proactively suggesting recommendations
- Develop and communicate KPIs
- Support CFO and Corporate Development Manager with financial material for future capital raisings and M&A activities
- Develop tools, processes, and know-how to improve the financial understanding of decision-makers throughout Instabox and prepare for future growth within the Finance team and FP&A specifically
Who you are
We’re looking for someone exceptional. This means that you will most likely have previous experience of FP&A, preferably in a fast-growing company, or background as an Investment Banker, Management consultant, or Transaction/Deal advisory at a Big4. You should have excellent quantitative skills and will have used them in a complex business environment before joining us. Additionally, we would love to see evidence of the following when we meet you:
- Experience of working within FP&A, Business Controlling or another high performing field, such as Investment Banking, Management Consulting or Transaction/Deal advisory at a Big4
- Strong analytical skills, especially in quantitative analysis and modeling
- Process-driven problem solver with a track record of digesting large amounts of information
- Experience from working in an international context and interacting with senior executive
- A self-motivated and independent doer that wants to grow with Instabox and develop a market-leading finance department in close collaboration with the Corporate Development Manager and CFO
- Academic degree in a relevant field, e.g., Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or Economics
We offer you The chance to be part of something truly amazing. You will work closely with our other teams that are all passionate about building and improving our products. The journey ahead is what excites every Instaboxer working here today and we are just getting started. Then there is the compensation package, benefits, centrally located office etc. but we’ll get to that in due time.
If you’ve read this far and feel that you would be supremely qualified for this important role at Instabox there is clearly nothing stopping you from clicking the apply button.
We look forward to meeting you!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget