OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you have a passion for sustainability and business development combined with great leading skills? In this job you’ll get the possibility to work with something close to your heart and at the same time help Scania in driving the shift towards sustainable transport systems. We are now looking for a great leader to join our Business Development management-team within Purchasing.
Within Purchasing Business Development we have the mission to challenge and develop Scania Purchasing in order to contribute to the Scania journey in driving the shift towards sustainable transport systems. We strive to minimize risks and increase sustainability performance in our supply chain while increasing efficiency and flow in purchasing way of working. At the same time we have to ensure that our purchasing processes, parts and suppliers are adapting to the changing future market demands. We need to secure compliance to existing rules and regulations where Export Control is one area currently in focus. The Sustainability and Product Compliance team plays an important role in this journey.
The team and examples of daily tasks
You will manage a team of 9 direct reporting skilled Business Developers within the area of Sustainability and Product Compliance.
Examples of your responsibility as manager for the team:
• Creating a safe team climate where constant learning is a given factor
• Coaching your co-worker and create opportunities for them to grow.
• Take responsibility for the team’s deliveries
• Collaborate with the management teams within Purchasing as well as cross functional and cross brand partners to set strategy and direction for your team.
Examples of the team responsibilities:
• Integrating sustainability in our purchasing operation within areas such as decarbonisation and human rights in our supply chain
• Sustainability ratings and requirements connected to sourcing decisions
• Managing IMDS and Export Control Part Classification from our suppliers while integrating and improving this procedure into Purchasing regular processes.
• Develop smart ways of working connected to new regulations and customer expectations on parts and suppliers
Who are you
Most important of all, you excel in a role where you get to empower people to grow, you are truly people positive. You are brave and great in leading and driving change, you constantly challenge the way we are working and strive to improve your way of leading yourself and others. As a leader you communicate expectations and know that feedback is crucial in driving the development of both team and individual. Besides this, you have a true passion for sustainability and you want to turn this passion into actions.
If you think you are the right person for this role we look forward to your application!
For more information please contact recruiting manager:
Lars Bäcklund, Senior Manager, Business Development +46 8 553 801 91