OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Who are we?
Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers’ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them.
Volvo Cars’ continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is a unit within Volvo Cars, Industrial Operations & Quality, that is responsible for the Global Supply Chain for Manufacturing Parts, Finished Vehicles, Parts for the aftermarket business, Customs & Export Control and Operations Planning
Parts Supply & Logistics (PS&L) is responsible for delivering the right parts and accessories in time into dealers and importers for Volvo Cars markets worldwide. We design the distribution concepts and together with the markets implement and drive improvements. The responsibility covers the entire material flow from suppliers to retailers during the car lifecycle. The business is built around central warehouses in Gothenburg (Sweden), Rutherford (USA) and Shanghai (China) and more than 50 support warehouses around the world. The IT system landscape is global and part of our core for the operations. The three main challenges for PS&L the coming years will be to:
* Support the commercial transformation of Volvo Cars preparing for the future Growth, Electrification and Online and at the same time manage the support of the current car park globally.
* Support and align with the global industrial footprint and the industrial strategy, to improve the efficiency in the operations and to optimize the inventory.
* Modernize our Digital infrastructure
The CDC in Gothenburg is Global Customer Service main central warehouse and stores approximately 80.000 SKU’s, sourced from 1500 suppliers and delivered to all 50 warehouses, Importers and designated dealers around the world. We are approx. 700 employees in Sweden. This includes responsibility for warehousing, maintenance and development of the supply chain within the Central Distribution Center (CDC).
Head of CDC Main Tasks:
Full scope of Operations in Central Distribution Center:
* Drive strategy and manage the operations for the full CDC operation in Gothenburg Sweden. Create ambitious plans for operational excellent and deliverables for a best in class warehouse operation. Commit to best in class KPI roadmap and support the full operation in delivering towards these goals
* Goods receiving, packaging, warehousing, cycle counting and distribution of Volvo Cars and Affiliates products to all warehouses, importers and designated markets
* Returns and buy-back from dealers and importers
* Support & maintenance
* Implement fully standardized methods, tools and processes
* Continuous improvements to drive efficiency
* Development of warehouse processes, organisation and leadership according to lean methodology and Volvo Cars Culture
* University degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain or equivalent experience
Extensive, documented leadership skills
* Solid experience in lean management
* Fluent in English, written and spoken
Who are you?
* Ability to plan and organize work - structured and fact based
* Ability to drive standardization and efficiency
* Problem solving, entrepreneurial attitude, and a strong sense of organisation, time and resource management
* Excellent interpersonal/communication- and social-skills
* Live and act according to Volvo Cars Culture, with a high level of integrity
* Creative thinking, ability to “think outside the box” to deliver on set targets
Contact & Apply
For questions about the position please contact, Carl-Johan Krook, Head of Global Parts Supply & Logistics via email email@example.com)
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact recruiter Pedram Yousefi at Pedram.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be held continuously so please register your profile and attach your application as soon as possible, but no later than September 13, 2021.
Your application should include CV and Cover letter written in English. Please note, due to GDPR applications via email will not be accepted.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 31 333 60 50