OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About this opportunity
The Compliance Organization has group-wide responsibility for the compliance area Anti-corruption (compliance with corruption and bribery law) conducted under the Ethics & Compliance Program or E&C Program).
The Compliance Office within Group Function (GF) Legal Affairs & Compliance develops and maintains Ericsson’s ethics and compliance program. The Compliance Office also support compliance teams in the Market Areas, Business Areas, Group Functions and other operational units, which are responsible for supporting and monitoring the execution of the ethics and compliance program in all operating units and legal entities within their countries of responsibility.
What you will do
* Support and advise the CCO regarding executive requests, reviews, and approvals within areas of subject matter expertise, (E&C Program Hallmarks; Leadership & Culture, Polices & Procedures and Training & Communications)
* Advise and support other Compliance Office unit heads and subject matter experts in other functions with the design of E&C Program steering documents, training materials, communications, and tools;
* Coordinate and support all E&C Program initiatives within area(s) of responsibility and subject matter expertise, whether driven by Group Compliance, Local Compliance, or other functions;
* Support and advise Local Compliance regarding local initiatives, requests, reviews, and approvals within areas of subject matter expertise;
* Assist Internal Communications with the preparation of a yearly compliance communications plan; track and measure compliance communication activities;
* Evolve framework and governance for Ericsson E&C Program policies and procedures;
* Work closely with People in relation to the Leadership & Culture hallmark developments
* Manage not only internal stakeholders (e.g., leaders, compliance network) but also external stakeholders, such as customers and other third parties in relation to compliance demands;
Group Functions Compliance
* Support and advise business process owners in Group Functions to develop, maintain, and continuously improve steering documents, processes, tools, training, and communications related to E&C Program-related risks related to areas of subject matter expertise;
* Act as independent subject matter expert, advisor, and primary point of contact for the Head of the Group Function, the Group Function’s Leadership Team, and the Group Functions’ employees on ethics and compliance risks within Group Function’s operations as well as the business processes owned and overseen by the Group Function;
* Maintain a sound understanding of Ericsson business activities, operating models, business processes, and applicable laws and regulations;
You will bring
* High level of integrity with character consistent with Ericsson’s values; must be empathetic and willing to listen.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
* Independent, goal-oriented and systematic way of working.
* Strong business knowledge and familiarity with Ericsson ways of working, particularly in relation to compliance and dependent business processes.
* Master of Law, Finance, Business, or other university degree suitable for compliance.
* Fluent in English, second language desirable.
* Working experience 10 years in compliance, legal, finance, audit & assessment or another relevant field.
* Willingness to travel up to 20%.
Primary location for this role: Stockholm, Sweden.
Vetting including references and relevant background screening will be conducted for final candidates.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.