OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Academic Work is growing fast. To keep up, the People & Performance department need to strengthen the managerial support to the Academic Work Group. Today we are approximately 120 employees on Group level and another 1100 in our six markets. How well we succeed in supporting the managers in their job of developing and motivate their co-workers, will be a key factor moving forward. We make people grow by providing top class leadership and we offer a work environment with a high level of energy and lots of fun.
As Head of People & Performance (HPP) you will play a key part in improving our existing processes and systems in order to secure results. As HPP, you are a part of the Group People & Performance team and your focus will be to support the Group Process owners in their job of leading their teams with a high level of energy and ambition.
Your responsibility will be to set the right agenda and take the right actions for the Group People & Performance team moving forward and you will work in close collaboration and communication with the team as well as with local Country Management in our six markets.
* Monitor process goals and KPIs within the People & Performance area at all times, execute analysis and understanding where we have challenges and act effective to close possible gaps
* Execute surveys to be able to take decisions based on data
* Managerial support and guidance within labour law, comp & ben, diversity, engagement and other People & Performance-related areas
* Project management in the area of People & Performance
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Postsecondary education within HR, economy, organization or other relevant for the position
* At least 3 years of leadership experience from a Team Manager/Manager role
* At least 5 years of operational experience as HR-manager, HR Business Partner or equivalent
* Experience of project management and implementation
* Knowledge and experience of working with Swedish labour law
* Professional level of English, both written and spoken
Our ideal candidate is a confident and mature leader with excellent communicative skills who can offer support and guidance to our organization and be the go-to person for all matters within the People & Performance area. You have the credibility to communicate direction and structure for others to follow and you create results by building strong cooperation and relationships with all levels in our organization in order to improve our People & Performance processes. You have a passion for working with HR and leadership both on an operational and strategical level and you have a high ability to both respond to needs from the organization as well as initiating own ideas and projects, always keeping a proactive focus. Of course, being a co-worker who strongly relates to our company’s values is also a given!
We reward ambition!
* Start: To be discussed
* Place: In June 2018 our headquarters will move to a new location in Norrtull, Stockholm
* Employment type: Fulltime
* Salary: To be discussed
* Report to: Group People & Performance Director
* Process: The recruitment process will include competency based interviews and tests, case with recruiting manager and reference checks.
Apply no later than 25th of March. If you have questions about the position or the recruitment process please contact Elin Karman, Recruitment Consultant.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Do you want to know more about what it is like to work internally at Academic Work? At careers.academicwork.se you get to meet some of our co-workers, read about what we value the most and watch pictures and movies that describe our world. Click here! Welcome!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Consultant Manager Fanny Rosén
Konsultchef Catrin Laudon
Konsultchefsassisten Anna Bengtsson
08-12 05 2224
Konsultchef Lisa Nordell