Voyado is a fast-growing company that operates and develops a data-driven SaaS platform (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkX3_Y0cfNk&t=2s) within Marketing Automation, CRM and Loyalty. We are the leading tool for retail and eCommerce companies that want to personalize communication and customer experiences. Voyado have for several years been the go-to solution in the Nordic countries and we are now growing rapidly in new markets such as the UK and the Netherlands. Want to know more about our future expansion plans? Read about our latest news about partnering up with Verdane here (https://www.di.se/digital/studenterna-startade-mjukvarubolag-har-125-anstallda-och-dubblat-intakterna-pa-tva-ar/).
If you are ready for your next adventure and want to join our team on our expansion throughout Europe and have an interest in sales, eCommerce, retail and tech - keep reading and check out some of our customers (https://voyado.com/customer-cases/)!
About the role
As Head of Product Design and UX, you will lead and further develop our organization regarding product design and UX. You will recruit and develop our product designers and work closely with our product managers with support and best practice. You will also pursue strategically product design initiatives to help the product organization evolve.
Some examples of your daily work and responsibilities:
- Inspire and lead by example to help our product designers to grow and evolve by constantly raising the bar.
- Support CPO to create bold, long-term product visions for our product, that motivates both teams and individual members to achieve them.
- Create and evangelize a strong user-centered design culture based on design thinking and user insights.
- Support the product teams with general user insights, and with methods and tools for product discovery.
- Manage our common design system including principles, patterns, style and user interface components, and user personas.
- Elevate the user experience in ways that make our product more useful, valuable, and desirable for our customers.
- Represent the user viewpoint and the importance of a usable product at strategic level forums.
So, who are you?
You love to create fantastic user experiences online and to develop and grow people. As a person, you are a positive, creative and a good and inspiring leader. You both enjoy sharing your own knowledge and learning from your colleagues and love creating solutions as part of a team.
- Strong people management skills such as leadership, communication and relationship building skills.
- Preferably educated in HCI, Cognition, IT or UX.
- Has worked in a similar role in a product company or as a Product Designer and is ready to take the next step.
- You speak Swedish - but since we are planning to take over the world you must be fluent in technical and business English, both spoken and written.
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
Due to vacation selection and interviews will be conducted in mid-August.