OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
WorkShop offers you an exciting job in an international and dynamic organization where there is a short time gap from idea to action. Would you like to join us?
WorkShop is now looking for a committed and driven person that will take on the role as Head Of Staffing as a part of our new born push within the business unit area of staffing.
This is a great opportunity where you will be responsible for developing and leading our business unit area Staffing, in all aspects. This is a leadership role that will require strong business and leadership abilities.
You will follow the direction set by the leadership team but have the freedom to define the offering and go to market strategy. You will keep regular communication with the consultants, and also make sure to sell the services to old and new clients. You are responsible for creating strong relationships and making sure that we are overdelivering on client expectations. Your key metrics and objectives are to increase the gross profit and revenue in combination with a high client satisfaction and employee engagement.
Your working days will vary from day to day and contain many different tasks. For example:
- Continue with the work of defining the offering for the business area. This includes setting our strong selling points, and to be clear on what do we do, and what do we stay away from
- Build up a team-winning-spirit
- Ensure good communication with the existing clients, understand their needs and assure that we meet their expectations. Secure successful delivery of our services and increase the customer satisfaction
- Setup good communication and information channels with both consultants and their managers, assuring that we spread the WorkShop culture and brand values
- Make sure that client contracts are up to date and according to our business model
- Be on top of the financial reports for the business area on a monthly level. You need to understand the top-line (revenue) and gross profit including direct and indirect costs and what we forecast going forward
- Find the right marketing channels and messages to best attract new clients for this business area
- Setup sales meetings and onboard new clients to grow the business area
- Be part of the leadership team together with the other core business areas, and work for a strong momentum and success in the team
We are looking for you who have the following skills:
- Good leadership
- 5-stars in relationship building
- Business minded
- Good with numbers
To cope with the role as Head of Staffing we see that you:
- Have a proven “Getting things done”-record
- The experience of building up similar businesses or new ways of working
- Loves to sell and see your business grow
- Have a sparkling “Light up the room”-approach with a “Go beyond” mentality
- Have previous experience from staffing services
- Have previous experience from managing personnel
- Possesses basic knowledge of Swedish (Nordic is a plus) labor law
- Have previous experiences within retail and the wide field of service
- Are used to keep track of results
- Are a people person and love to be one
- Are used to work with Powerpoint and Excel
- Are fluent in Swedish and English
Placement: Stockholm HQ NextGenRetailHub (https://www.nextgenretailhub.com/) (Hybrid)
Start: As soon as possible, but latest mid November
Working hours: Full time
Selection and interview process is ongoing; therefore, please apply as soon as possible. We don't accept applications by mail, apply therefore via add. Last application day is 2022-09-30.
Workshop - The consumer experience agency is the largest and leading retail agency in the Nordics and we work with some of the world’s largest brands. We combine strategical, creative and tactical services to create innovative consumer experiences both online and offline. Join us in creating unique and engaging pop up concepts for various brands, become one of the best brand ambassadors on the market, develop and operate store concepts or be our next social media expert. WorkShop provides an end-to-end solution, from the initial design concepts to bringing the ideas to life. We all share a passion for pushing the limits within retail and have a culture with a strong sense of community where every voice can be heard.
Learn more about our company at WorkShop (https://www.work-shop.com/) and follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/workshoptheconsumerexperienceagency), LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/724670/admin/) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/workshopretail/)!