Homologation and Technical Compliance Department is now looking for an exceptional Homologation Engineer who will be responsible for ADAS and other GSRs. If you are ready for a challenge of a lifetime and be a part of an exciting journey, maybe you are the right person we are looking for!
- Exceptional understanding of General Safety Regulations and F/CMVSS Standards (Cybersecurity, SUMS, ELKS, ISA etc.) of various Koenigsegg target markets (EU, GCC, US, Canada, JP etc.).
- Communicate current and upcoming requirements.
- Assist related teams with interpreting regulatory requirements, including seeking out interpretations as needed.
- Organizational Level CSMS and SUMS integration.
- Work with related teams to assist the design reviews, FMEAs and ensure that the Koenigsegg products are designed to meet global requirements
- Participate in new model reviews to provide feedback.
- Be part of the design process and influence other engineers.
- Support related teams on Regulatory/Standard test methods, plan, and processes.
- Create test plans and execute tests for on time completion.
- Be able to interpret scenarios, identify concerns and work with design engineers for corrective actions.
- Monitor running changes and update type approval/certificates if necessary.
- Ensure on-time completion of Test Reports, Test Procedures, and Test Plans.
- Able to determine Worst case scenarios and able to discuss/convince Authorities.
- Able to determine applicable test configurations for worst case scenarios, project detailed test plans and assist in scheduling certification tests.
- Be ready to technically challenge and to be challenged while executing above mentioned tasks.
Who are we looking for?
- Proactive, flexible, and self-motivated
- Well organized and structured with the ability to drive things to completion.
- Capable of working Cross-functionally.
Need to have
Preferably a degree in Electrical Engineering but BSc. in Mechanical/Aerospace or similar Engineering disciplines are acceptable.
Experience with hands on GSR related regulations and Standards.
Previous experience on CSMS and SUMS is a must.
Solid experience on Program Management
- Experienced in test execution, setup, and coordination.
- Process integration
- Able to lead the task force.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal / written)
- Able to work independently within the Homologation and Technical Compliance Department and within a team if required.
- Good understanding of Functional Safety.
- Ability to analyze test data using available tools.
- Strong interpersonal and communication to build relationships across the Koenigsegg organization as well as with authorities and test labs.
- Effectively handle multitasking, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
- According to agreement
- Full time
Koenigsegg is most known for building some of the fastest cars in the world; with almost all of our megacar technologies that are patented and made in-house by our almost 500 world-class technicians, engineers, sourcing experts, production craftsmen, and communicators.
What we’ve created is a unique proving ground of engineering creativity that makes use of our breakthrough megacar development and legacy to push the boundaries of sustainable mobility technology.
So, what’s next?
We are on a universe-denting mission to develop the next generation of breakthrough tech and products. We are looking for outstanding, impactful, and authentic individuals to grow with us. Our ambitions are inspiring but will push the limits of what is possible – requiring one to work efficiently amid our cross-functional teams to execute at high-quality levels.
The goal is clear: innovate and transform.