Are you finally done with your studies and can’t wait a second longer to start your career within the HR field at foodora? Are you at the same time an administrative superstar who shines a bit extra when you get to support your colleagues with high and low and make sure everyone has what they need? We are now expanding our brilliant logistics department with a new HR Administrator. Your main task will be to support thousands of foodora-riders in HR related matters. To thrive and succeed in this role, we highly believe that you both have a sense for details to make sure everything is being handled correctly, but also a fearless mindset who aren’t afraid of throwing yourself into a really fast paced company. Are you in for the ride? Come join the fun!
WHAT YOU WILL (BUT NOT ONLY) DO
- Handling and answering rider questions in our HR support system
- Support your team mates, managers and colleagues within your team with HR-related questions and projects
- Handle questions from the authority and unemployment insurance fund (A-kassa) etc.
- Process, investigate and handle HR-related matters, including follow up employment contracts for our riders
- Handle holiday applications, sick leave and absence applications
- Other HR administration and ad hoc tasks
- Flexible - You can easily handle stressful situations in a fast paced environment
- Responsible - You take ownership and responsibility over your tasks without anyone asking you to
- Structured - Does it come easy to you to create structure even in the most challenging and demanding situations?
- Fearless - If you're not afraid of throwing yourself into new situations, we might become great friends!
- University degree within HR or similar
- You have good knowledge within Microsoft Office
- You communicate fluently in Swedish and English verbally and in written text
- It will be considered a plus if you have been working extra within HR/recruitment/administration/support during the studies
- It will be considered a plus if you have experience from start-up/scale-up
Start date: September
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Please check in our instagram foodorapeople.se (https://instagram.com/foodorapeople.se?igshid=12as2gaeoh57g) in the meantime to see what’s going on right now. Who knows, they might be your future colleagues!
WHO WE ARE
We are foodorians, a happy gang of food lovers all eager to create the delivery service of the future! For us, humility, innovation and teamwork make up the cornerstone for our success, combined with a shared entrepreneurial spirit. We are currently breaking new grounds in the industry by completely redefining what a delivery service actually is - therefore, high tempo and flexibility is common and days never look the same (really!).
We are people from all backgrounds, with different experiences and wildly varied ideas and opinions. This is something we value highly, since we fully believe that diversity is what builds our culture and success. We are proud of being an employer for people from all corners of the world and at the same time distinguish ourselves as one of the fastest growing companies within LMD*!
Sure, growth and success is all fun and games, but let’s be clear: it cannot happen at the expense of our sustainability work. Since January 2020 we are a carbon neutral business, not just in Sweden but for our whole European operation. Our goals are ambitious to be leading the way for sustainability within our industry - from supplying 100% electrical transportation to promoting more environmentally friendly food choices, we want to stand for a green future! Are you in?
LMD stands for Last Mile Delivery. That, and many other nerdy abbreviations, is something you’ll come to learn when you start. ;)
- Wellness allowance
- Employee discount at foodora (wohoo!)
- Occupational pension, incl. premium exemption insurance, accident insurance, life insurance
- Awesome AW’s and parties (we can’t wait to have them back)!