OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
The assignment involves: Being a strategic partner in a global organisation, contributing to excellent and sustainable business performance by developing the Business & People agenda from a long and short term perspective. Being an HR manager for Sales and Supply Planning and the Logistics development as well as other leaders in those teams.
• HR Business Partner to the Sales and Supply Planning manager and Logistics Development manager.
• HR Business Partner to Sales and Supply Planning Manager in relation to competence development and other HR related topics in the Regional Supply Functions (RST).
• HR Business Partner to the Process Team Leaders in HR related topics in regards to the process teams.
• Take the lead in all HR processes and team development and be a coach to the other leaders in the teams.
• Being contact person to HR at IKEA of Sweden in all people related questions
• Part of the HR managers Matrix in Purchasing and Logistics, to lead the total agenda together with the rest of the Range & Supply HR team
• Part of the Supply Chain Managers Matrix
• Lead the work in fulfilling succession planning and be responsible for the recruitment of future matrix roles
You will report to Liane Mayer, our Sales and Supply Planning Manager. You will lead two Core Competence Managers and have Matrix responsibility for the HR Managers in Regional Supply teams. This assignment requires extensive travelling.
Is this the right challenge for you? To be successful in this role we believe you have a business oriented mind-set and strong people focus. Furthermore you have:
• The ability to work and support managers in a fast moving environment with current business, as well as the ability to develop the future business. You add value to business strategies through securing the people and competence dimension.
• The ability to create and translate direction and strategy into execution and implementation, and have the drive and determination to ensure follow up and delivery.
• The ability to work collaboratively and build trustful relationships and commitments. You share and live the IKEA values.
• Strong leadership capabilities, drive and problem solving approach with high level of energy to realize goals. You also have the ability to challenge both the own organization and IKEA as a whole.
• The motivation to work in a global environment, embracing diversity and a strong performance culture
• You are fluent in English, both spoken and written with strong communicative skills, ability to share knowledge and coach colleagues.
Logistics and Purchasing have always been an important contributor to realising the IKEA Vision and Business Idea delivering excellent results, by combining the possibilities of our suppliers and the needs of the many people. By working closely together we strongly contribute to make our offer accessible to the many people and delivering to lower costs year by year. A common strategy, created by the management groups of Purchasing and Logistics, will be vital and now more relevant than ever to continue and strengthen how we work together as ONE IKEA in order to meet customer needs of tomorrow. Sales and Supply Planning and Logistics Development contribute to making the IKEA offer accessible to the many people and enable planning for growth at lower cost.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Recruitment Specialist Marléne Sinclaire Ståhl
Recruitment Manager Maria Fogelström
Deputy EQR Development Manager Patric Smedberg
Deputy EQR Development Manager Johan Pettersson