OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Marine & Ports is a division within ABB’s Process Automation Business Area that assists container terminals to transfer containers in a reliable, fast, and cost-efficient way. Specialized in advanced automation and information systems for motion control of all types of container cranes, Marine & Ports is the leading supplier of crane systems and is active worldwide.
We are looking for you who have a proved competence in project delivery business and site work. You have experience from Health, Safety & Environment work at different sites and in project delivery business.
You are willing to meet customers and suppliers and in close collaboration with line managers and project managers, make sure we perform with the highest possible safety. It is advantageous with competence in electrical safety. A great commitment to safety and the work environment as well as a strong drive and initiative is of outmost importance. You will be a key player in our organization and need to have good communication skills as well as being able to collaborate with different stakeholders.
The HSE Manager role includes setting strategic direction for our business in regards to health, safety, environment, security and corporate responsibility in best business practices. You help ABB reducing risk for the benefit of our business, our customers, employees and stakeholders.
You will report to the Manager for the Marine & Ports Division in Sweden and you will also be part of the management team. In addition to that, you will have close cooperation with the global HSE function within the Marine & Ports Division and also local ABB HSE networks.
• Working in close cooperation with managers, project leaders and division to develop and maintain a high level and compliant HSE standard in the company.
• Supporting in sales phase and throughout delivery and execution phase to make sure we deliver with highest possible HSE standard.
• You are a key player in investigations of HSE incidents, including feedback on lessons learned and best practice from own unit and across then HSE community, to management and employees.
• Performing HSE risk assessments, site safety assessments and internal as well as external audits.
• Acting as a key player in driving behavioral change through implementing group-wide performance improvement programs and practices, in order to ensure an exemplary HSE culture, as well as a strong focus on health, safety and environment throughout the organization in alignment with division and local initiatives.
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• A bachelor’s degree in engineering, safety management or similar, is advantageous.
• Previous experience of working with health and safety, perhaps from project driven system business or/and site works, is seen as an advantage.
• Good knowledge of Swedish health and safety rules and regulations is a benefit. Competence in electrical safety is meritorious, but not mandatory.
• Being flexible and pragmatic, able to convey different opinions without conflict.
• Proactive, result-oriented, looking for opportunities where others might see a problem personality and being able to take responsibility within your area of responsibility.
• Quality focus and an analytical mindset.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Fluency in both Swedish and English, written and spoken alike, is a must as you will be working in an international organization.
More about us
Recruiting Manager Björn Henriksson, +46 21 34 02 95, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Blomqvist, +46 21 34 21 48, Unionen: Krista Andersson, +46 21 34 02 85, Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +46 21 34 23 25. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Therese Ideblad, +46 725 53 80 40.
Welcome to apply the latest by June 1, 2021. Please note that selection will be done on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before last day of application.
We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.