OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India's largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 300,000 of the world's best-trained consultants in 44 countries.
TCS has been servicing the Swedish market for more than 22 years. We have grown rapidly across the whole Nordic region over the past five years and today we have over 5,500 consultants servicing Nordic clients. We offer a full scale of consulting, applications, infrastructure and BPO solutions, and during the past four years, TCS has been awarded the No1 customer satisfaction rating for IT services firms across NORDIC (KPMG Nordic Service Provider Performance & Satisfaction Study).
We are looking for a Human Resource Manager - NORDIC. This person will manage the HR function for TCS in Sweden - but also be overall responsible for the NORDIC HR function, which includes end-to-end responsibility for effective deployment of TCS HR processes in alignment with overall HR/business objectives.
Depending on business requirements travel within Sweden, and NORDIC will be required from time to time.
- Ensure HR compliance in the respective countries & the NORDIC region as a whole.
- Deployment of TCS HR Processes & Systems (SPEED, iCALMS, GEMS etc)
- Employee Connect, drive employee connect through a range of initiatives.
- On-boarding of employees (including the aspects on Immigration & Visas)
- Overall responsible for Nordic HR function (incl. managerial responsibility).
- At least 10 years experience from HR Deployment in the IT outsourcing industry, whereof significant part of the experience in a managerial HR role.
- University degree (preferably MBA HR, or similar) within a relevant field.
- Fluency in English (written/spoken). If the candidate also has basic knowledge of at least one of the Nordic languages it will be considered an advantage.
- Experience from handling the employee transition aspect (including due diligence), in people intensive outsourcing deals.
- Proven track record from successfully managing the human resource function for a company/unit where the employee base consists of a distributed, culturally diverse workforce (preferably, from a firm using a Global Delivery Model).
- Result oriented with the capacity (and experience) to add extensive value to create/improve HR policies, and drive HR initiatives in order to further strengthen a high performance working culture.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.