OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
At Webhelp, you’ll be joining our fun-loving global community of more than 95,000 passionate people who work across 190 locations in over 50 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands. Being a people-first company, we put people at the heart of our business, and this is when everything comes alive.
We are looking for you who will contribute to our rapidly growing business from a legal and regulatory perspective. As legal counsel, you will play a key role in negotiating and drafting contracts with our clients and provide legal advice across different functions and business areas for Webhelp in the Nordic Region (Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, and Spain). To succeed in this role in a vivid and fast-growing company, you need to be self-driven, creative and agile problem solver with excellent communication skills.
You will report to our Head of Legal Nordic Region and be part of our Legal & Compliance team.
As part of your job you will draft and negotiate complex services agreements, as well as...
- Consultancy agreements and other commercial agreements both with Webhelp clients and suppliers
- Provide legal advice to management in projects or business decisions in a solution-oriented way
- Contribute to the improvement of agreement templates, agreement processes and policies
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues
- Deal with complex legal matters in multiple jurisdictions
- Interact and liaise with key stakeholders in the business including Webhelp Group Legal & Compliance team and external parties
- Manage legal communication for stakeholders
- Conduct your work with high integrity and responsibility
- Keep updated in all legal areas applicable to Webhelp’s rapidly evolving business
This role is for you if you have 3-4 years relevant work experience from an international company or law firm and...
- Master of Laws or equivalent degree from a Nordic country
- MA or BSc in Business Administration is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge about drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Strong knowledge about IT law and outsourcing
- Knowledge in either financial law or labour law is a plus
- Excellent language skills in Swedish or another Nordic language and English
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to organize the work effectively in fast pace working environment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to deal with pressure and several tasks
In return for your knowledge, passion, and expertise, you will receive a great opportunity being a part of a experienced team with sound corporate values and culture. We offer a flexible workplace and working hours to ensure a great work-life balance. We are of course eager to welcome you to the team and promise a warm welcome, good introduction to our business, the company, and the team along with a professional onboarding to secure a successful beginning.
Take this opportunity to join our collaborative team of game-changers today. Apply now!
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time
LAST APPLICATION DATE: 2022-01-28
Webhelp is a global business process outsourcer (BPO), specialising in customer experience and payment management in addition to sales and marketing services across voice, social and digital channels. From more than 190 sites in 50 countries with 95,000 colleagues, our focus is on engineering performance improvements and delivering a real and lasting transformation in our clients’ operating models to generate financial advantage. We partner with some of the world’s most progressive brands including Sky, Shop Direct, Bouygues, Direct Energie, KPN, Vodafone, La Redoute, Michael Kors and Valentino.
Headquartered in Paris, France, we have grown our revenues by more than 250% in the last 4 years by investing in our people, their work environment and in developing our analytical and operating capabilities to deliver a transformational outsourcing proposition that addresses the challenges of an omni-channel world. Webhelp is owned by its management and KKR, a leading global investment firm, as of March 2016. More information can be found at www.webhelp.com (http://www.webhelp.com/)
Non-discrimination: Webhelp sees diversity as a resource and encourages all regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnic origin to seek employment with us.