OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are hiring an Intern to the Attendo Strategy & Business Development team. As our Strategy intern, you will be able to sharpen your business skills in a hands-on, real-life environment and at the same time have an impact on the services Attendo provides to customers and society. You will support and independently drive analytical work streams within strategy, business development and M&A. The team you join works with the Attendo’s most strategically important initiatives and reports directly to the Executive Management.
The internship will run throughout the spring, with flexibility in intensity and duration dependent on availability of the candidate.
Who you are:
- Curious with strong drive and proactive mindset. Passion for business and growth
- Result oriented with capacity to deliver on sometimes short deadlines
- Analytical and logical
- Strong interpersonal skills and with ability to work with stakeholders from all parts of the organization
- Team player and collaborative
Your experiences and qualifications:
- You are a student, at least in the 2nd year of your bachelor
- Experience from qualitative and quantitative problem solving and analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point
- Fluent in Swedish and English required
If any questions, please contact Fredrik Hellman at Fredrik.Hellman@attendo.com or Tina Rödöö at Christina.Rodoo@attendo.com - both part of the Strategy & Business development team.
Deadline for applications: February 28th
We look forward to getting to know you! Please submit your application below!
Attendo - the leading care company in the Nordics
Attendo is the leading private provider of publicly financed care services in the Nordic region and listed at Nasdaq Stockholm. The company was founded in 1985 and was first to provide outsourced care for older people in Sweden. In addition to care for older people, Attendo provides care for people with disabilities and social care for individuals and families. Attendo has approximately 25,000 employees and is locally anchored with more than 700 operations in around 300 municipalities in Sweden, Finland and Denmark. (http://www.attendo.com/) www.attendo.com (http://www.attendo.com)