Is it in your nature to make sure all numbers and amounts are perfectly correct? Probably you just finished your education within economics and can’t wait a second longer to work at Sweden’s most upcoming food and retail Tech companies! We are now looking for a Junior Accountant who’s gonna focus a bit extra on accounts payable at foodora Market. Probably you haven’t missed that foodora delivers not only food from your favorite restaurant, but also groceries to your doorstep. Now you have the opportunity to be part of this fast and exciting journey together with us. To thrive and succeed in this role you need to enjoy diving into invoice piles, create spreadsheets in Excel but also support the finance team in daily administrative tasks. Are you in for a ride? In that case, send your application right away!
WHAT YOU WILL (BUT NOT ONLY) DO
- Your main responsibility will be working with accounts payable, where you will control and code invoices, handle purchase orders and work with administrative tasks
- You will support your team with everything from handling payments in the bank, daily administrative tasks, and other adhoc tasks
- Assist your colleagues with monthly balance sheet reconciliations for AP related accounts
- Can-do attitude - Your biggest motivation comes from within and you always want to perform as well as possible
- Technical interest - You have an interest in systems, and developing your skills in Excel is something that you gladly do!
- Meticulous - You pay attention to details and make sure that your work always is performed with the highest quality
- Flexible - We work in a high paced environment, can you keep up with the speed?
- Teamplayer - You work well with others and most importantly - you enjoy great collaborations!
- You have an university degree within finance or similar education
- It will be considered a plus if you have any experience working with accounts payable
- You are used to work in Excel and handle spreadsheets
- It will be considered a plus if you have any experience from SAP
- You speak and write Swedish and English fluently
Start date: October
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Please check in our instagram foodorapeople.se in the meantime to see what’s going on right now. Who knows, they might be your future colleagues!
WHO WE ARE
We are foodorians, a happy gang of food lovers all eager to create the delivery service of the future! For us, humility, innovation and teamwork make up the cornerstone for our success, combined with a shared entrepreneurial spirit. We are currently breaking new grounds in the industry by completely redefining what a delivery service actually is - therefore, high tempo and flexibility is common and days never look the same (really!).
We are people from all backgrounds, with different experiences and wildly varied ideas and opinions. This is something we value highly, since we fully believe that diversity is what builds our culture and success. We are proud of being an employer for people from all corners of the world and at the same time distinguish ourselves as one of the fastest growing companies within LMD*!
Sure, growth and success is all fun and games, but let’s be clear: it cannot happen at the expense of our sustainability work. Since January 2020 we are a carbon neutral business, not just in Sweden but for our whole European operation. Our goals are ambitious to be leading the way for sustainability within our industry - from supplying 100% electrical transportation to promoting more environmentally friendly food choices, we want to stand for a green future! Are you in?
LMD stands for Last Mile Delivery. That, and many other nerdy abbreviations, is something you’ll come to learn when you start. ;)
- Wellness allowance
- Employee discount at foodora (wohoo!)
- Occupational pension, incl. premium exemption insurance, accident insurance, life insurance
- Awesome AW’s and parties (we can’t wait to have them back)!