OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you looking to develop skills in a data center environment? We are looking for an aspiring Data Center Technician who are eager to learn and develop their career in Equinix's market-leading data centers in Bromma, Stockholm. We welcome your application as soon as possible as the first working day is next week (week 45).
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Equnix looking for a Junior Data Center Technician, the assignment is initially for 2 months.
Equinix is the one of the largest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That’s why they're always looking for creative and visionary people who can help them achieve their goal – global interconnection. With over 190 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, they are home of the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. They are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations, and complex cloud and application solutions.
Equinix have an in-depth Training and development program designed to help new employees adjust to the workplace successfully, plus on-the-job-training, which helps new starters obtain the knowledge and skills they need to complete their tasks through a systematic training program.
As a Data Center Technician, you will be part of a team that is fundamental to this Equinix Operations department. The team consists of 20 people that provide support 24 hours, 365 days per year to customers and the data center by conducting circuit maintenance, installations and advanced testing. They are also responsible for the daily upkeep and operation readiness of Equinix’s data centers.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
As a fully-trained data center technician, you will mainly be working with installations through ticket management. The tasks also include:
* Installing customer equipment and cabinets
* Cross Connects
* Installing, testing and modifying cross connects per standard operating procedures and ensuring proper cable management of fiber and copper
* To determine work priorities from the ticket system queue (eg. Siebel) and ensuring adherence to all commitment times
* Testing, troubleshooting as well as documenting and reporting tasks and issues as you will maintain detailed written records of all work activity
* Customer Management, including contributing to customer satisfaction through timely and precise order execution by e-mail and phone
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Have a completed secondary level education (gymnasial utbildning)
* Are well-versed in both written and spoken English language
* Have basic computer skills, especially within Microsoft Office
* Have experience in customer service
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have a basic understanding of Swedish.
As a person you are a service-minded and a flexible team player.
* Start: Week 45
* Work extent: Full-time 8-17
* Assignment length: 2 months
* Location: Bromma
* Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
* This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Equinix is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. For general questions regarding your application, please contact us through our chat tool on weekdays.
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Consultant Manager Fanny Rosén
Konsultchef Catrin Laudon
Konsultchefsassisten Anna Bengtsson
08-12 05 2224
Konsultchef Lisa Nordell