Do you want to work at a purpose-driven company that believes consumption has a large impact on our planet? This company is determined to use what they can control – their business, their voice, their creativity, and their platform to do something about it. Apply for this position today as we apply ongoing selection!
Our client is on a mission to 'Drive the Transition to Sustainable Shopping', by shifting the way people consume and resell preloved goods with their technical platform being the enabler in this shift. Together, they’re building large distributed and scalable systems handling great amounts of data. With more than five million weekly visits and 300 bids per second during peak traffic, the demands on their technical solutions are high.
They are now looking for a Junior iOS Developer to join their app team. You will work with a passionate team, building their iOS app for hundreds of thousands of users in the Nordic region. The iOS app is a native app written in the latest version of Swift.
You will work in harmony with product management, tech and UX to drive forward the next generation of the user facing app. You will need to be critical in taking complex problems and creating simple and elegant solutions that elevate a world class app experience.
We offer you
* An exciting opportunity to be a part of and work at a big and attractive company
* As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered the opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* A great start in your career as a successfull developer
- Build a cutting-edge native iOS app that brings the joy of buying and selling on Sweden's largest circular market.
- Be part of a team that will take full responsibility for the company’s iOS app.
- Collaborate with other developers, product management and UX.
- Become a valued member of an autonomous and cross-functional team.
- Ensure that the users experience is the very best it can be.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Have experience working with Swift.
* You are experienced with a variety of iOS frameworks.
* You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
* You have a genuine technical interest
• 1+ years of experience within this area.
• Released at least one app on the App Store or have a project in the works that you can tell us about.
* Team player
* Fast learner
Rekryteringsprocessen hanteras av Academic Work och kundens önskemål är att alla frågor rörande tjänsten hanteras av Academic Work.
Vi går igenom urvalet löpande och annonsen kan stängas ner innan tjänsten är tillsatt om vi gått över till urvals- och intervjufasen.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Consultant Manager Fanny Rosén
Konsultchef Catrin Laudon
Konsultchefsassisten Anna Bengtsson
08-12 05 2224
Konsultchef Lisa Nordell