OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are looking for a Junior Sales Support to our client in the music industry. You will support the Education Sales Team to cope with the increased demand for remote teaching they have been seeing in the last months.
"As a result of the huge growth, we need some extra support to handle orders, legal review requests and moderate messages we receive from our customers. The team supports teachers, students and other users within schools that uses us as a teaching tool. Our dedicated team ensures our customers always have a personal point of contact. We offer solutions for Music Makers, Storytellers and Education."
Some examples of the tasks that you will take care of:
- Forward legal requests to legal slack channel
- Make sure that all Purchase Order info is provided before sent for processing
- Forward quote requests to the appropriate sales team
- Moderate Facebook Page
- In our CRM, sending order activation/ confirmation and updating deal information
- Setting up new account IDs
- Email support with renewal customers
Start date 2020-10-12
End date 2020-12-31
- Google Suite tools (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Sheet, Google Doc)
- Slack (system)
- Work proficiency in English Language (written and spoken) is a requirement
You are process oriented and process driven; You are detailed, precise, willing to learn quickly new processes and you are open to handle many customers requests per day.
- An interest in music. No need to be Beethoven or Freddie Mercury but it’s cool if you play an instrument or have experience in recording or creating music using other DAW software (like Ableton or GarageBand)
- Work proficiency in Swedish Language
- Previous experience in customer service and/or sales support
The assignment can be filled before the last end date.
About the company
With more than 600 000 employees in 38 countries, Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry and offers staffing, consulting and recruitment solutions in all areas of expertise. We also offer interim management, executive search and outplacement services. We have a large network of clients and candidates, which means that we convey hundreds of jobs within different industries all over Sweden. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s technology, we help people and organizations to reach their true potential. We call it Human Forward.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Konsultchef Katja Löfström
Konsultchef Camilo Garcia Sanchez